Shawarma

"Meet us at the Tower, Barton." Steve stands up and says over comms.

Thor, Tony and Hulk get up and start walking towards the Tower.

Katherine doesn't move. She continues to sit cross-legged on the road.

Steve furrows his brow at the woman. He was about to say something when Tony speaks up, "What? You need some one to carry you, Catsuit?"

Katherine looks at the man and rolls her eyes. "Do shut up, Stark."

Tony laughs and continues walking.

Steve crouches down beside the woman. "Kate?"

"Believe it or not, Captain. I'm very lazy. Like. Very." Katherine says swirling her hands dramatically.

"We have unfinished business." Steve points out.

"Yes." Katherine breaths out and stands up, Steve follows suit.

"Erm. You're hurt. Pretty bad. Aren't you?" She asks walking towards the Tower.

"I'm fine. Another perk of being a super soldier. I heal pretty fast." He said smiling slightly.

Katherine nods her head.

"What? You worried about me?" He continues to ask.

"Yeah. I got dinner plans. Can't go for dinner if the date bleeds to death." She smirked at the man.

Soon they find themselves reaching the Stark Tower.

Time Skip*

All seven of them stand tall infront of Loki, who is currently seated on the steps.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." She says smirking at the team.

"And, his charm never fades." Katherine smirks back.

"Never." Loki replies smirking at the brunette.

Natasha smirks at the exchange as Clint continues to glare at the God. The others, as in, Steve Tony, Thor and Hulk watch in awe as Katherine manages to flirt with the God of Mischief.

"The situation is so wrong, Loki. I wish you weren't what you are." Katherine replies.

"If I wasn't what I am, we would never have had this conversation." Loki retaliates.

Katherine let's out a laugh.

"You don't like normal, Aphrodite. You don't." Loki says glancing at Steve.

"Yeah. I think that's enough. Even for me." Katherine rolls her eyes.

Time Skip to after Loki was captured*

"I don't know why I kept quiet the entire time. But, what the hell was that!" Tony asks as the team lazily make their way towards the Shawarma joint.

"You have to be more specific, Stark." Natasha says walking beside Clint.

Katherine is talking to Thor and Steve as the three walk side by side behind Banner, Tony, Clint and Natasha.

"Barton." Tony says. Clint looks up at the man, so does the others.

"What?" Clint asks.

"No. Barton Junior." Katherine furrows her brows.

"Oh please. Be specific." Katherine says.

"YOU FLIRTED WITH THE WAR CRIMINAL!" Tony shouts.

"And you flirted with me even though you have Miss Potts who puts up with your shit." Katherine says. Thor laughs. Steve smiles and shakes his head.