7 | Ari?

"Okay, okay fine, I admit it, I'm starting to like her", I glare at Allison playfully

She has been pestering me for the past hour, asking me about Ari.

"Does she have any tattoos?"

I look at her dumbfoundedly before pushing my wrist in her face, "YeS!"

"Right, forgot. Now, Zade, I need your help", she pushes my wrist away.

"Of course, my dear cousin, what can I do for your dumbness today?", I smile mockingly.

She punches my thigh, "Shut up"

I chuckle, "Ouch...?"

"Okay so, you talk with your soulmate, Ari apparently-"

"That's just my name for her, I don't know her real name... I want to, so fucking badly"

"-as I was saying", she ignores me, patting my back sympathetically, "how does she know what task to do?"

I sigh, "She doesn't, it should just come to her"

"Come to her?"

"You should get an urge to do something"

"Well, I have this urge to kill you right now", she smiles.

I slowly inch away from her "Something less terrifying"

"I don't know!!", she whines.

"Shh, shh, it'll happen, don't worry" my turn to pat her back sympathetically.

"Oh, piss off"

"Suck it up and just, do something will you, for example, it's a- fuck", I stop.

"What?!" Allison looks at me.

My wrist hurts. You know that moment when you're happy but it hurts so you smile cry? Yeah, I'm smile crying.

"Ah fuck", I yell, gripping my wrist. My eyes water

"Shh, just sit down, here", Alli leads me to the couch.

My skin burns for a few more before it's gone. It's all gone. I need to get used to this.

Blinking away my tears, I look at my wrist. Three small lines, looking a little wavy, sit next to the lips.

"What does it mean?" Alli whispers.

I shrug, "It looks like water...waves I guess"

"You told me that Ari swims, right?"

"Yeah, but this is not just swimming, she swims almost every day...I have to go talk to her, bye", I kiss Allison's forehead before running out of her room.

Just before I could turn around the corner-

"Ah, son, perfect timing. I was just looking for you", my fathers voice echoes through the empty halls.