3 | It Began

Punch

Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. Punch. Pu-

"That punching bag is going to break any second now", Allison walks in, wearing mens breeches and a white shirt, a disapproving look on her face.

"I don't give a damn", I grumble as I keep punching the bag with my bare fists. I have another five anyway.

Also, what the actual hell is my sister doing in the gym!? She rarely comes in here.

"If you're wondering why, I'm here, like, I'm never here", she rolls her eyes, "...I'm thinking about starting my stints soon", she mumbles looking down. Her hair falls, covering her eyes. Such a weird blonde color she's got from her mom, my aunt.

"Oh", I say, not really knowing how to respond.

"Yeah...I mean, Daphne's already begun, so I thought, why not? You know..."

Daphne, my actual sister began her tasks mere weeks ago, and she's already on her seventh. At least, that's what I know. Apparently, the stints are not to be told to anyone other than you and your soulmate.

"Do you want to find your douche?", I keep punching the bag as she sets up the mat on the floor.

"I'm twenty Zade! I need a man...I'm...lonely."

"You've got us", I reply.

She sighs, "You're my cousin, Tyler's soulmate is already on stint fourteen, and Daphne's also my cousin. I want someone to kiss and cuddle and love and have hot steamy se-"

"ALRIGHT, Alright, I get the point. I don't want to know about all the...activities you want to do with your soulmate ew.", I wince.

She smirks before starting to stretch her arm and legs..

"So...", she drags out.

I raise my eyebrow, urging her to continue.

"Is your soulmate on the way?", she grins.

I show her my wrist, "Does it look like it? No? You have your answer", I glare and go back to punching that bag.

"What if she never comes, Zade?" Allison asks, laying down.

"I don't care", I grumble.

Well...

Truth be told, I do feel kind of lonely these days. Tyler is head over heels for his soulmate already, whoever she may be. Daphne wants to begin her journey, and now so does Allison.

I feel...left out.

I mean, obviously, my soulmate should be ready for herself before starting her journey, she should be comfortable. And if that means waiting, I shall do so.

"Zade? ZADE?", Allison interrupts my thoughts.

"What?", I grunt, finally stopping the punching. Grabbing my water bottle, I go sit on the bench next to her and her mat.