Epilogue

"Your highness" I teasingly bow when our bedroom door opens and my fiance walks in, his sword in hand

"Technically, I'm supposed to bow down to you, your majesty" he emphasizes, placing the sword on a chair before walking towards me.

"I mean I am Queen after all" I grin.

"And I, a mere prince consort in waiting, at your service" he wraps his hand around my throat, bringing his lips to mine.

"So I was thinking," I pull back, and he sighs, groaning and slumping down on our couch, "A winter wedding"

"Baby how many times have I told you, you're happy, I'm happy"

I pout, "But you're supposed to have what you want too"

He thinks, then, "I want a lot of cosmos flowers"

I grin, "Done"

"Also a lot of black roses"

"I love black roses"

"Maybe instead of a five-course meal, a twelve-course one"

"Okay, that can be done"

"Your hair should be up"

I look at him, "Okay..."

"Night reception?"

"And the evening ceremony, yes!"

"Black lingerie instead of white," he says in a low voice.

Did the room get a little warmer or was that just me...

I blush, "It's traditional to wear wh-"

"Fuck the traditions" he stands, "I want my wife, on our wedding night, to be wearing black lingerie. Understood?" He stands dangerously close to me, looking down.

"Y-Yes"

"Good" he hums.

"Your majesty, they've arrived!" Darce runs in, and I take a step back.

"Right, um, we'll be there in a minute" I smile, and she looks back and forth between Zade and me before chuckling and closing the door.

"Well, your sister awaits" I fix up my hair a little, and hold Zade's hand.

"And her stupid fucking soulmate, I love her so much" he mocks, and I laugh, kissing his cheek.