12 | Ring

No wait, trim this a little from here, cut it at about half a fingernail

No wait, trim this a little from here, cut it at about half a fingernail...ah there, the nose is perfect. Moving onto the lips. They have to be very full, and plump looking of course. The perfect look-

"ZADE! ZAAAAAAADEEEEE!!!!"

I groan, dropping my hands from the wax face. I've been trying to create a look, as to what Ari might look like... and I just got started, but alas, the sisters have to ruin everything.

It's been a week since we tried to tell each other who we are, and believe me when I say this, it never works. Never did and never will.

I wipe my hands on the cloth before slowly standing up from the chair, trying not to make a sound. Not that it would anyway.

As I like to call it, my secret room is through a door in my shoe closet, which is through a door in my normal closet, which is through my bathroom, which is... through my bedroom.

It's dark, only lit with candles, and it makes sense since it's all wax. Sculptures I've done, from humans to animals to other creatures, they're all littered throughout the room. It's no use, I just make them for fun.

No one knows about this room, not even Daphne; she knows everything about me. 

I quietly close the door before walking through my shoe closet, closing that door, walking through my normal closet, and finally closing that door. I walk towards my mirror and remove my half-buttoned white shirt to make it look like I was busy in the bathroom.

Peeking outside, I see Allison stomping her feet impatiently. I look back to the mirror. Uhh, okay... I ruffle my hair a bit before removing the rings from my middle, fore, and pinky fingers. I've never worn a ring on my ring finger... that's reserved for the one and only.

"ZADE FREAKING QUEZ WHERE ARE YOU!?"

I jump from the sudden fright before running outside, to see my cousin's face all red.

"My good lord, what do you want!?" I huff and walk over to my laundry chute, shuffling the shirt in.

It's not like her problems are bigger than m-

"I've finished my stints"

Her problems are bigger than mine.

I freeze, then turn to her, probably sporting an incredulous look on my face. There's no way, NO WAY in heaven that is possible.

"Give me your fucking hand", I walk over to her before grabbing her hand to look at her wrist. She's not lying, there are twenty tattoos.

"H-How is this possible?"

"I don't know Z, I don't know..."

"So uh" I pause to gulp, "Do you know who he is...? How did you get to know who he is? Is he gonna come to you or do you have to go to him? How exactly is the meeting going to go? Is he a nice person, does he respect you? Do I need to-"