Just a lil backround info

(I'm just tryna get y'all a lul caught up oint want y'all reading the book and not knowing what's gonnin on dat don't make so since)

Aurora is a 3 year old girl that is living with her now abusive father if your wondering, why he is abusive and where is her mother. Her mother killed herself because her husband was so abusive and she couldn't take it anymore it's like when their daughter was born he started abusing her and their child just because she was a girl and not a boy he told her everyday it was her fault they had a girl and not a boy and she believed him.

Aurora doesn't know her mother is dead because every time she asks her father he just gets mad and hits her so she just never asks and she tells herself her mom just went on a trip and she'll be back soon. Aurora doesn't know it's not normal for her to be getting hit and abused like she does so she lets her father and she doesn't tell anyone. Aurora is very underweight because her dad doesn't feed her she has to sneak whatever is in the house which is barely anything just bread and stail chips.

Also when Aurora mom died she and her dad moved from Russia to America but she doent know much English and only speaks Russian since her father didn't teach her English, but Aurora is only half Russian because her dad met her mom in America running from the Russian mafia because he was going behind their backs but he didn't tell her he was running.