Chapter 2

*Leonardo's POV*

When we get to my private jet she's still sleep so I just let her sleep beside me on one the the couches while I do work and me men loaded the dog cage in with a dog bed, food, and water in the cage.

After a few hours the little girl was still sleep and we were almost home so I thought I'd just wake her up when we get home

when we finally get home she still sleep so I decided Id just let her sleep and I'd ask my wife to help me give her a quick bath and lay her down in some new clothing and when she wakes up she can meet my sons'.

"Bring in the dog" I tell one of the maids of the house that mostly work outside. As we walk inside the house the dog starts to bark so I rush up to my wife and I's room and lay the fragile little girl down softly making sure not to wake her she must really be tired.

I start running a bath for her and I hear my son big foot steps running up the stairs, I waited a while until they stopped. I sigh in relief they must of just been going to their own rooms. And then....

*BANG*
*GASP*
I heard a row of gasps
(I did not know how to word this 🙄😀🤚🏽😂)

"Dad who's this"

Then to make it even worse I heard

*SNIFFLES*
I rush out of the bathroom as soon as I heard her start crying. As soon as I get out of the bathroom I pick her up and start rocking her and stroking her hair to calm her down while shushing her. After a while she calmed back down enough to where she had her head on my shoulder about to go to sleep, her eye barely open.

I turn around looking back at the boys, to see them all staring at us in awe and confusion. They all looked shocked to see the one and only most feared mafia leader being so gentle putting such a young child to sleep. So once again my son ask...

"Dad who's is that"
My oldest asks who is a junior.
"Dad your replacing us already?"
My middle son Mateo
*GASP*
"Dad you were gonna replace us?"
My youngest Lucas whisper shouts

I just roll my eyes and look back down to the now peacefully sleeping angle in my arms. Later I'm gonna have to get my son Mateo to find out how her parents were. He's our gangs hacker because the last guy I couldn't trust, but of force I can trust my son well he's me son. He knows what happens to people that betrayed us. (I just had to add this lol 😂)

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted when I hear my wife gasp.
"Leonardo who is that"
I hear her beautiful voice ask. "Well today we I was on my daily walk I seen her on a park bench all alone with a dog beside she had bruises all over her and look at her she's obviously underweight I had to help her so when I asked her where her parents were she just started crying and it seems that she doesn't understand me, but I calmed her down and brought her here she'll have to stay here until I figure out how her parents are. Mateo I need you to get looking on that I need to know who did this to her ASAP" I say.

"So we have a sister now?"
My youngest asks, but before I could answer I hear him whisper to his self 'awesome' before leaving.

I just roll my eyes know I'll just have to him everything I just said until he gets it. I walk into the bathroom to and see the tub has just enough water in it so her to take a bath. I ad bubble to the water and start to undress the little angle in my arm, I sat her on the counter and she leaned her back against the bathroom mirror still sleeping peacefully as I was taking her shirt I thought to my self I should start calling her angle, well for now since I don't know her name. After fully taking off her shirt I see she has bruises and cuts on her stomach and chest. Then my wife walks in and sees the bath I have ready and the sleeping girl on the counter with no shirt. She look at the little girl with pity then came up to me hugging my arm with her face in me arm silently crying I soothingly rubbed her back trying to calm her down. When she was done crying I felt her lift her head asking me if I needed help washing her, I just nod.