Chapter 3

*the next morning*
*Leonardo's POV*
This morning I woke up to my angle getting out of the bed so I just pretended like I was sleep to see what she was sleep. I heard the closet door opening first, tywn the bathroom door then I was quiet for a while untill I heard the toliet flushing and the toilet lid drop and the water turn on for a few seconds then turn off then I felt wet hands on my arm and he climbing over my feet to get beside me

The next time i woke up it was because my alarm went off. I took a shower and brushed my hair and teeth. After I was done getting dressed I went down stairs and made me breakfast and woke up my oldest son Leonardo with me too work.

~~~

*Maria's POV*

I woke up this morning to the sunlight shining in my eyes and I already know on week days my husband has to go to work so I got out of bed I'm so excited for today because I get to spend the whole day with our little princess but I still don't know her name I'll have to ask her today. I went to the bathroom and to a shower washed my hair and brushed my teeth. Then I went down stairs to make breakfast but I seen Andrew my second oldest boy already making breakfast so I just helped him finish. After a while I went back upstairs to check of the little princess and I seen that she was still sleeping when I went back downstairs I seen all the boys at the table eating. So I sat down and everyone was in their own conversations and when Mateo got done he said he had to leave and tell dad what he found out about our princess.

"Boys after your done eating can you go to the mall and get some clothes for our princess and some other stuff for her?" I say. "YES" they all say except my second youngest Anthony. "Mom can I stay here with you to watch her" Anthony says. "Yes" I say.

So I went in my husband and I's room to wake up princess. When I woke her up she seen me she must not have recognized me and started looking around the room like she was looking for something, then you lips formed a pout and her eyes started watering.
" shhh shhh it's okay he's not here right now your gonna spend the day with me. He'll be back later,okay?" I say and then pick her up she started crying in my shoulder but I just rubbed her back trying to soothe her and went down stairs to feed her when I got down all the boys were gone and had their dirty plates in the sink.

I gave her 2 pancakes and some eggs but she only ate half her eegs a pancake. And after she was done she lay back on my chest with her eyes closed she must be full. I got up and put our plates in the sink and I decided to take her to the park maybe she'll wanna play there and she'll talk. So I went to the garage and put her in the backseat of the car it was kind of hard since she didn't wanna let go of me but I couldn't drive with her in my arm I told her that but she wasn't listening because she was crying so much, but eventually I calmed her down and got her on the back then we started our adventure to the park and to keep her entertained on the way there I gave her my phone with a video on it and played some music on the radio but she was just listening to the music and looking out the window.

When we got to the park I walked her to the swings and push her and it looked like she was having fun how much she was laughing and giggling so after a while of pushing her I took her to the slide. I seen that she was getting sleepy so I put her in the car and got in to drive home I knew when I got there the boys and my husband should be back. When I got home I looked in the the backseat and seen that our princess was sleeping so I picked her up and brought her inside with me, when I got inside I seen my husband making lunch and the boys on the couch watching tv.

I just walked past them up the stairs and into our room and lay her down on the bed put some cream on her bruises snd new bandages.

~

~

~

Okay so I think that's gonna be the end of this chapter sorry if it was boring I just wanted to update but sorry if there were any typos or grammar mistakes I went back on some of my other chapter to fix some of the typos bye ☺️✌🏽💋

This chapter was not as long as the other ones

862 words