Chapter 5

*Leonardo's POV*

After breakfast we decided to go on a walk since nobody had plans for the day and we were all bored

So we all left the dinner table Maria had Aurora and went to get her dressed, the boys went to get ready and I went to clean up the kitchen then got dressed to go on a walk.

When I went up to me and my wife's room I seen my wife ready but she was still getting Aurora ready and there was a dress laying beside her on the bed it looked like she had just got out of the shower since her hair was wet and she was wrapped in a towel sitting on the bed.

So I went in the closet and got some blue jeans and a white shirt to go with it and I took my clothes to the bathroom with me to change after I got out of the bathroom seen my wife putting on her shoes and Auroras I put on some sunglasses and my shoes and we walk down stairs together and when we got to the bottom Aurora finally took her head out of my wife's neck and and looked around but when her eyes landed on me she instantly started reaching for me trying to get out of my wife's hold. I chuckled and pick her up from my wife and she snuggles her head in my chest.

"How are we gonna talk to her if she speaks a different language." My oldest son Leonardo says

"Well we could hire someone to teach her English" Mateo says

"Okay so we'll hire someone to teach her English and they'll teach us Russian" I say and everyone agrees with me.

We all walked out the front door together and we decided to just walk to the park near by when we got there I put Aurora down to run around and play with the other children even thought she doesn't talk much but that doesn't mean she can't play with them.

~

After a few hours of her playing in the park and us trying to find us someone to teach us Russian and her English it was time to go, but when I went to get her she her eyes started to water like she anted to stay but I calmed her down before she could start crying.

~

For something to eat we decided to go to chick-fil-la. We ordered Aurora a kids meal with fries and everyone else got whatever they wanted. When we got home Aurora gobbled down all of her chicken nuggets and ate half of her fries, and while everyone else was eating she looked at the animals in her book she got from the kids meal.

Then I gave her a bath and and put her to sleep while my wife took a shower and when Aurora was sleep I hoped in the shower and I got dressed and got in bed with my wife and Aurora between us.

~

~

~

Sooooo this chapter isn't very long but I tried to make this like the second part to the last chapter and I made this one short like the last one just because it's like a part 2 but I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Anyway bye y'all 😘😁😇