Chapter 14

*Leonardos POV*

I look back to the back seat to see Aurora sleeping cuddled up to Adrian at a weird angle as her car seat was getting in the way. Im surprised she's not sister on his lap, I had to tell them multiple times she needed to stay in her car seat but they didn't listen I was getting so frustrated I was about to duck tape her in the seat.

Andrew was on the other side of her car seat holding her hand sleeping with his head against the window. Leo was in the 3rd row playing on his computer with Mateo. They had been playing the whole ride and would yell at each other every once in a while, their siblings wouldn't even flinch. They must of been in deep sleep.

After about 30 minutes I see up pulling up to a Airbnb. Their was a lot of houses near by so that the kids could meet other while we were here and okay with other kids. We weren't in a neighborhood the Airbnb's were just built by each other kind of like a neighborhood. Maria parked the car and I got out while Mateo and Leo closed their lap tops and started getting their stuff from the car. I got the suitcases from the back and Maria woke up the sleepy heads. Andrew almost fell out of the car when she opened the door.

I unlocked the door to the Airbnb and s everyone started walking in. Well, not Aurora she was sleep on Maria's shoulder. "Wow!" Leo and Mateo said at the same time. Adrian just walked up stairs to his room to go back to sleep. " I'm going back to sleep." He said grumpily. Maria caries Aurora up stairs and layer her down while everyone else started exploring. I took everyone's bags to their rooms and started unpacking me and Maria's bags. "It looks even better than the pictures." I said. "Yea I could tell by the little bit I did see."

I walked out of the room and went downstairs to see what everyone one else was doing. Mateo and Leo were of course in the downstairs game room. Andrew was in the kitchen making his something to eat...

So as some of you know I haven't updated in a really long time I just wanted to publish this chapter that I had in my drafts... I wrote this like some time ago so I don't even know what I wrote and I won't be reading it over.. it's like when I read my stuff I just think it's really bad or cringe and I just wanna start over sooo umm sorry to say this but I think I'm going to discontinue this book... FOR NOW! I just can't update rn and I'm working on a lot of books in my drafts that I'm thinking about publishing. They're pretty crazy but I have a lot of ideas for them but I just wanted to say this is the last chapter of 'Their Princess' for now I think I might make a better updated version of this book or cause I really don't want to delete this book or change anything about it so in the future I can just come back to this book and see how far I've come but like y'all when I do publish my cuter books can we just take a minute to appreciate HOW faR I've come 😩🥴like I'm already working on them and see so much improvement to my writing!!

Y'all if I'm being honest I just got bored of this book and couldn't think of anything else to write in this book. But y'all can leave ideas for the future version of this book in the comments of this book. Thank y'all for reading this book sorry it had to come to an end 😞 but yallllll I was bored (sure y'all was too)..but ummm bye got some books coming soon.

Y'all these cuter books won't disappoint....hopefully.

But y'all I'm even getting better with my book coversssss!!! 😄🥴(I love these emojis!) buttt uhhhh bye I got some books to work on! ✌️😁✌️