Chapter 10

*2 week later*
*Leonardo's POV*
The past week or so we all had been setting up for Aurora's pet bunny. We all'd decided that the bunny would stay in Aurora's room in a cage, Aurora has been asking when the bunny was gonna come this whole time because it's been a secret what we've all been planning for her. This bunny was also gonna be a birthday gift for her. I actually think she forgot about her birthday how much she's been worried about this bunny, but today we were finally gonna get it we decided we'd take her shopping today for some toys and go in a few pet store for things for the bunny just to tease her a little and then when we don't shopping go to a pet store and finally get her this bunny and while we're out doing all of this I'm coming to have a few of my men move some stuff for the bunny into her room since it's petty big the cage in big too. But right now we were all sitting at the table eating breakfast no one really talked. The boys and I just listen to Aurora and Maria talked about what Aurora wanted, mostly doll and toys that she'd seen on tv yesterday.

After a while we all went upstairs Aurora on Maria's hip as they went to Aurora's room to get her dressed.

After everyone was dressed we went to the garage and got in 2 cars Aurora, me, Mateo, and Andrew in one cars while Maria, Leonardo jr., and Anthony in another car.

The whole ride Aurora was asking were we were going but I just told her it was a surprise eventually she fell asleep, I guess all that's talking tired her.

We finally got to the mall but Maria, Leo, and Anthony were a little late because Maria insisted that Leo drove below the speed limit just to make she her and her children were safe because Leo always drove over the sleep limit. She'd always said she wasn't trying to die early when she was near a car with Leo. But that just meant that Aurora could sleep more.

When they made it I made sure I had on my sun glasses. But when we got in our first store we woke up Aurora so she could pick out some things to buy and she...was not happy we interrupted her "wonderful" dream about her in "candy land" apparently she was in the middle of stuffing her face.

"Aurora you can't be mad at us for ever not do you want to try on this dress, it looks really pretty princess and I'm sure it'll look even better on you." Maria said trying to get Aurora to try on the dress she'd picked out for her.
"I don't wan wea that dress I wan go back to sweep...and eats candys" Aurora said lifting her head out of my neck pouting.
"How about we all get ice cream when we're done shopping and maybe a little candy but only if you stop pouting and being mean." Andrew suggested
Aurora brought her head from my neck squinting her eyes looking up with her eyebrows furrowed and her finger on her chin making her thinking face.
"Ummmm....hhmmphh fine I won't be mean but onlys if I gets ice cweam." Aurora said looking at Andrew with her finger pointed out and a playful smile.
"Okay princess come on let's pick out some cute outfits for you." And with that she was off with Maria picking out clothes we helped pick out a few but we mostly help when we were in the shoe stores with them.
After about 30 minutes we went to our first pet store and Aurora picked out a few toys and food for the bunny but I could also see she looked confused when we first got to the store but she didn't ask.

We finished shopping and going to pet stores in between after a hour or so and I got a call from my men that the room was finish so we decided to finally take her to get the bunny she's been asking for.

*🐰At the pet store🐰*

"Daddy why we at this stower"

"Because princess your gonna get her pet bunny" I whispered to her and she squealed trying to jump down from my arm.
"Okay calm down when we get inside the store you can get down but right not you have to wait because I don't want you crossing the ride by yourself, okay?"
"Okay!"

As soon as we got in the store she jumped down running to the bunnies.
"Daddy i wants dis one please" she said jumping up and down pointing at the glass.
"Okay baby do you want to get any more things for your bunny and are you sure you want this one?"

(The bunny she picked^)

"Accully daddy no I don't wants this ones....ummm I want dat ones....wait noooo I want dis one. Accully daddy I want them all." It went like this for a while until she picked a bunny she was "poswitive" that she wanted.

" It went like this for a while until she picked a bunny she was "poswitive" that she wanted

(The bunny she decided on^)

When we paid for the bunny she would not put it down she even held it in the car with her in her car seat but she fell asleep so I took the bunny and put it in a portable cage. But when we got home I woke her up again to show her her room and put her bunny in the cage for her bunny and we all had pizza for lunch, and the bunny didn't have to eat right now since she shop owner fed it before we came and also gave us some tips on taking care of the bunny.

~

~

~
Okay so that's gonna be the end of this chapter I really liked this one and also so sorry for not updating in so long lol I've been busy on school work and I'm already behind.
Lol🙂🥲