Chapter 12

*1 week later* sorry for all the time skips

*Author's POV*

"We should go on a trip to Santa town"
Right now everyone was gathered at the dinner table, eating or blurting out things they should do the following weekend. "Let's go to a theme park!" Adrian blurted out. "Water park!" Mateo corrected.
"Theme park!" Adrian said glaring at his brother.
"No, we should go to a water park!" Mateo protests glaring at his brother. "No" Aurora said to the boys that were glaring at each other. "So we're just blurting out things to do for a vacation?" Andrew asked looking at his siblings with a confused expression. "I wanna go to the beach!" Aurora yelled jumping up in her seat. "How about we book a air bnb me and your dad were thinking about going on a little vacation a few day ago and I haven't used my Airbnb app yet, we'll all find one to book together!" Maria said.

*2 hours later*
"That one!" Aurora exclaimed pointing at a Airbnb on the computer almost knocking it off of her dad lap. It had been an hour since they'd started looking for a place to stay and they still hadn't found one. There was always someone that didn't agree with the play chosen. Maria was about to just snatch the computer and pick one her self. Everyone was aggravated at this point. Well, not Aurora she was enjoying looking at all of the cool rooms.

"That one doesn't have enough room for all of us." Andrew said with a bored tone. "Yes it does! You boys could all share a room and I can sleep in the game room!! I'm gonna be up all night playing games!" The boys all looked at Aurora with a shocked. "I don't want to share a room with them!" Adrian yelled looked at his brothers disgusted. "I'm not sharing a room with them I'd be in the game room with you!" Adrian said. "We could both play games all night." "No you have a bedtime I don't" Aurora sassed. Adrian look at his sister shocked. " I thought you loved me!!" "I do! But I don't want to share a room with you! Eww" Aurora giggled. "Okay okay we are not staying here we can look for another place that's bigger and has enough beds for all of us." Leonardo said. "WHAT! A bigger place? Why can we all share a room??!" Everyone looked at Adrian like he was crazy.  He only smiled at everyone and pulled everyone into a group hug, but not everyone could fit in his arms so he just had everyone's heads squeezed together in his arms. "Definitely nots!" Aurora said pushing his head away.

*1 hour later*

"This one is perfect!" Maria said. "Yeah and it has a pool! I can swim with Mateo!" "Who's going to watch my bunny and doggy?" "We can hire a pet sitting while we're gone." Maria said pulling Aurora onto her lap. "Okay. How long are we staying?" " 2 weeks!" Adrian exclaimed. "No!! And if we do your paying." Leo said (A/N: the son) "NO what's kind of money do you think I have!!?" "What kind of money do you think we have!?!!" Leonardo exclaimed looking at his son like he was crazy. "Humph I guess we could just stay for 4 days then." Adrian said and slouched back in his seat. "Why aware you the one deciding?! Your not paying!" Maria said.

Hope y'all enjoyed!! I did!

Did you enjoy your Christmas break even if you didn't celebrate? I hope you did!