Chapter 11

*Maria's POV*
*3 days later*

Tomorrow is Aurora's birthday and we all have Ben planning what we were gonna do for her birthday we decided we were gonna let her see a few family members from both sides but we were also planning a all yellow party for her with a lot of flowers surrounding the area and I was also going to have a girls night with her.

*Next morning*

I went into Aurora's room and woke her up
"Wake up princess..." I said and she stated to stir
"Happy birthday baby girl" I said and she looked up at me squinting her eyes for the sunlight coming into her room.
"Hi mama..... i wants ta sweep longer." She said turning around shoving her head into her pillow.
"Okay baby you can sleep longer" I said and left her room to make breakfast while the boys watched tv in the living room and Leonardo was at one of his warehouses seeing how things had been going. Leo had to go with him today because he hadn't been working these past few mounth so his second in command was working for him and signing papers for him.

After An hour I was done making breakfast and called the boys in to eat breakfast and went to Aurora's room to wake her up she was in her room sound asleep snoring and everything. I sat next to her on the bed and started stroking her hair back she was so adorable.

"Come on baby it's time to wake up" I said softly
"Baby time to wake up everyone is waiting for you down stairs." She started to stir and looked up at me with her adorable brown eyes yawning. She reached her arms up foe me to pick her up and I sat her on my lap with her head on my chest she she started to close her eyes again.

I put her in my hip and walked to her bathroom.
"Come on let's brush your teeth" she grabbed her tooth brush looking at me waiting for her tooth paste, as I squeezed some gum flavored tooth paste on her tooth brush.

She started brushing her teeth by herself but I helped her when she started struggling because she was falling asleep. After I was done brushing her teeth I brushed her hair and braided her hair back in 2 braids. And last she picked out one of the outfits we bought for her at the mall.

 And last she picked out one of the outfits we bought for her at the mall

We went downstairs and Leo jr. and Leonardo were downstairs eating while watch a game from the dining room table.
"Her princess how did you sleep" My husband asked Aurora with open arms as she ran to him hugging him as he swing her around and we all joined the hug saying happy birthday.

*2 hours later (After breakfast)*

Right now I'm playing with some dolls and stuffed animals with Aurora. We're what she called a tea party.

"Here you goes mr.teddy bwear" she said handing one of her stuffed bears a tea cup filled with water." She said tilling the tea cup in a drinking motion spilling the "tea" on his fur with her pinky ringing out, by now he was soaking wet just like her other stuffed animals
"You know Aurora I think hes full from all of his tea he's had ,maybe we should play something else?"
"Okay mama let's watch tv?"
"Do you want to watch 'Sofia the First'?" I asked knowing she did.
"Yes mama I wove dat show"
"I know baby let's go watch tv"