Chapter 9

*Aurora's POV*

Today wen I wokes up I wasss swooo exwited it's gonna be my birthday soon and daddy said I was goin have the biggest birthday pary ever, it's gonna be in to days.

But I'm happy too because I get to got the daycare to because daddy said him and mommy are gonna be busy wit some work stuffs and he don want me to come because thats stuffs sooo boring. I didn't want to go either.

But today I's was gon ask daddy if he could get me a pet bunny cause yesterdway I wents wit Weo ( Leo: her oldest brother also the Junior) to the flowers cause I don't wanted to go by myself and daddy and mama were sweeping. I won't thinks I'm gon take my other brothers to m flowers because I don't was them to sit on my flowers like daddy did and step on them but I had to beg Weo to come cause he didn't know where we were going and he was sweepy I donts see how he was sleepy when it was 3 in the mornings, he should hab been up by twen. So I's had to do my puppy doggy eyes, and of couse it worked so he came but then he said that wes should pick some flower for mama to gib to hwer but I said not because I didn't want to hurt my flowers and he said they will stay alive if we put them in water but they still got hurt and the flowers peels thingy fell off I spent most of da day crying cause ma flowers got hurt but mama said she still likes them and they were really pretty when they was stwill alive and I was kind ob happy after dat and I stops crying.

*That morning*

I was eating breakfast with mama with my brothers on the other side of the table and daddy on my other side be swide me

"Daddy can I get a pet? Pwease pretty pwease?" I say to daddy
"What kind of pet baby"
"Ummm i wants a bunny rabits!!" I say jumping up in down in my seat facing daddy.
"Are you going to take care of it by yourself, or do you want your brothers to help?"
"I want my brother helps me cause I don't wants to cleans up it's poopies! That's nasty daddy." I whisped to daddy giggling in his ear, but I think my brothers heard my whispering.
"Wait what we have to clean the poo" Mateo said.
"I don't want to clean up poop" Weo said.
"I want my own bunny" Andrew said.
While my other brothers were complaining Tony was looking at me woke I was cwazy I learned that work fwom him he call Tony cwazy all the time.

Then all my brothers stopped arguing and looked at each ower (other) for a second before they all started coming over to me I jumped out my seat and ran wit dem chasing me...but then they caught me and started tickling mwe, but then they had to stop because I couldn't breath and while they were waiting for me to catch me breath I ran to daddy and he told them
"Stop tickling your poor sister"
By then he started tickling me
"*giggles* s-s-sw-swop it tick- monser" I said and daddy stoped tickling me.
"Okay okay baby. And yes you can have a bunny"
"Tank you daddy and the boys not get on wite"
"Yea baby only you"
"*giggles* tank you tank you tank you daddy" I giggle jumping up and down and when I see the boys come in the room with fakes sad faces I stick my younger out at them and giggle when they wooks shock.

-

-

-
Okay so that's gonna be the end of this chapter. Sorry y'all it's been a while since I updated but umm I have school soooo...
Yea I liked this chapter though did y'all?

-

Thank y'all for 3k reads and 115 votes ❤️