~9~

"Ricky?" Nini yells from the bedroom. He walks into the bedroom to see his girlfriend getting their daughter dressed for the day.

"Yeah babe? Oh my goodness look at my little princess!" He says in awe as he picks up the baby pressing small kisses all over her chubby cheeks and blowing raspberries on her belly. Making her giggle. "You look so pretty. Just like your mamma!"

Nini stands back shaking her head and smiling at the beautiful sight in front of her

Nini stands back shaking her head and smiling at the beautiful sight in front of her. She could not be happier with the bond that her boyfriend has with their little girl.

"What was it you needed love?" Nini shakes herself out of her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Um I forgot to tell you your sister is gonna be here tomorrow to meet the baby."

"Oh, okay. Well I have to work until 2:30 but I can try to get off a little early if you want. What time is her flight getting in?"

"No don't worry about it I can handle it. She gets in at one."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!" She says as she takes the baby from his arms and kisses his cheek. "I got it all under control. I am super mom!" He laughs as she walks out of the bedroom with her fist in the air like a super hero and the baby resting on her hip. He then realizes what just happened.

"HEY! Give me my baby back!"

"No she's mine!"

"RUDE!"

The next morning

Ricky's alarm goes off and he groans as he rolls over to turn it off. He lays on his back and rubs his hands over his face trying to wipe the sleep away from his eyes. He looks over to his right to see his girlfriend sleeping soundly beside him. He smile and reaches over to kiss her cheek before climbing out of bed to take a shower.

About five minutes into his shower he hears the curtain slide open. He looks over his shoulder to see Nini climbing in with him.

"Good morning love." She wraps her arms around his bare torso and presses a kiss in between his shoulder blades.

"Morning."

"How did you sleep?"

"Like shit. Taylor woke up four times last night, how did you not hear her?"

"Oh I'm sorry baby. I don't know I must have been sleeping way better than I thought. Why didn't you wake me up? I would have taken care of her."

"You just looked so peaceful." He chuckles and turns around in her now wet arms and wraps his around her waist. He presses a small kiss to her lips. Just as he was about to pull away she grabs the back of his neck and pulls him closer. He let's out a light moan in her mouth. He lifts her up and wraps her legs around his waist before walking to press her against the shower wall.