~13~

I'm back! So sorry for the long wait. Things have been insane! This is going to be a pretty big time jump. I think there will only be two more chapters and maybe an epilogue. Ricky and Nini are 21 and Taylor is almost three.

There are three days left until the big day. Ricky and Nini are busy with last minute adjustments and changes to the wedding, they both are so excited and cannot wait to spend the rest of their lives growing their special family. The couple has been pretty equal in the planning if the wedding, making most of the decisions together. However there is one thing that Nini has planned that her fiancé has no idea about. How about we start with a little flask back....

Three weeks ago
Nini POV

I'm pacing back and forth in the bathroom. The small white stick laying face down on the counter. What will I do if its positive? Another unplanned pregnancy before we are married. What if its too much and he leaves me. No no no, Nini calm down. Ricky loves you. He wouldn't have proposed if he didn't. Right?

RING RING RING

Oh god here we go.

3...

2...

1...

I flip the test over in my hands. Positive. Oh. My. God.

I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!! Oh my gosh. Wait I'm actually happy. Well duh Nini you love being a mom. I hope Ricky will be excited. Oh God Ricky. How am I gonna tell him?

Actually I know the perfect way....

End flashback
General POV

The couple is currently sitting in their apartment planning the seating arrangement. Taylor spending the day with Mike and Jen, to give the two some alone time before the big day.

"Okay so I think it would be best if your mom and dad don't sit next to each other." Nini says
"Yeah probably. I don't want my mother starting a fight and ruining our wedding."
"I would appreciate that." They laugh. "I have a question."
"Shoot." Ricky says standing up to grab a beer.
"How would you feel about having another baby?" Ricky laughs as he opens the fridge, making Nini's face fall slightly.
"I mean I would love to give Tay a sibling but maybe in a couple years. I don't know if I'm ready for another baby right now." With that Nini gets up and storms off into their bedroom, slamming the door behind her, leaving Ricky with a confused look on his face. He sets his beer on the counter and follows after her. He slowly opens the door to hear her sobs muffled by the pillow her face is pressed into.
"Babe?"
"Go away."
"No. Talk to me." He says walking up to her, slowly, sitting down on the bed resting his hand on her shoulder. He doesn't miss the way she tenses up under his touch. That's how he know she's really upset with him. "Come on baby, what's up?" She sits up slowly, sniffling a little and wiping her tears.
"You don't want to have another baby with me."
"What? Nini, honey that's not even close to what I said. Of course I want another baby, just not right this second. Maybe in a few months after the wedding, once we are settled into married life. But I promise I do want another baby."
"You do?"
"Of course baby. I want to have all the babies with you." This makes her giggle. She crawls to him and straddles his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing a small kiss to his nose.
"I'm sorry I decided to start a fight, I love you." He leans in and presses a light kiss to her lips.
"It's okay honey, I love you more." They kiss again falling back onto the bed together, getting tangled up in the sheets. Blissful sighs leaving both their mouths.
Little does he know...

Three Days Later
Today is the big day. Ricky and Nini are getting married.
Ricky is standing at the alter waiting for the bridal party to begin the march down the aisle. Suddenly the music begins playing and little Taylor begins walking down the aisle in her fluffy white flower girl dress, tossing blush pink flower petals to the ground. Just as she makes it to the end of the aisle Ricky crouches down holding his arms out to the small girl. Her little face lights up as she makes eye contact with her father. She throws her arms out and runs into his arms. He picks her up hugging her close already feeling the tears push at the back of his eyes.
"Hi Daddy!"
"Hi my Tater Tot. You look so pretty."
"Like Mommy?"
"Just like Mommy." Ricky replies with a tearful chuckle.
"I love you daddy."
"I love you more my sweet girl." He gives her one more big hug and a little kiss on the cheek before sending her to sit with his parents. The rest of the bridal party begins their walk down. Red with Kourtney because they are the Best Man And Maid of Honor, followed by E.J. And Gina, then Ashlyn and Carlos. Seb wanted to be the Ring Bearer which everyone though was funny so Ricky and Nini said okay.