~3~

Nini is sitting in her room watching a movie when Kourtney walks in.

"Hey Kourt!"

"Hey girl! Are you gonna hang out with Ricky at all today?"

"No he is at the skate park with Big Red and then he has to pick his mom up from the airport."

"Oh I didn't know Lynne was coming into town."

"It was kind of a last minute thing." Kourtney just nods.

"Well I was thinking a sleep over."

"YES!"

After watching a few movies Kourtney starts to get bad stomach cramps.

"Nins do you have a tampon I can use?"

"Yeah, in my bathroom second drawer on the right." She walks in to the bathroom and opens the drawer, but what she finds is not what she was looking for. 

"Hey what's this?" She ask picking up the picture. Nini's face turns white. She looks like she has seen a ghost. "Is this an ultra sound?" Nini just nods her head sadly. "Nini are you pregnant?"

"Yes. Kourtey you can't tell anybody. Okay?"

"But why didn't you tell me? Nini I'm your best friend."

"I'm not supposed to tell people until after the first trimester. In case of a miscarriage."

"Does Ricky know?"

"What? Of course Ricky knows. He's the father."

"Are you guys keeping the baby?"

"Yes Kourtney. This is our mistake and we need to learn from it. And to be honest I'm pretty excited. Am I scared out of my mind. Sure. Did I freak the fuck out when I found out. Maybe. But do I want to keep my baby. Definitely!"

"Well I am here to support you. Whatever the two of you decide. Aunty Kourtney is ready to rock and roll."

"Really Kourt?"

"Of course." The best friends give each other a huge hug.

"Thank you that means a lot to me."

"When do you find out the gender?" 

"Around 18 to 21 weeks."

"OMG can we please have a gender reveal party?!?!" 

"This is why your my best friend."

Little does Nini know Kourtney is going to plan the most spectacular gender reveal for baby Bowen.

Sorry it's so short. I hope it made your hearts happy though!

Hugs and Kisses ~Heidi