~1~

TW~ Teen Pregnancy

Nini POV:

I wake up from a deep sleep and instantly run to my en-suite and throw up. The next thing I knew there was someone holding my hair and rubbing my back.

"You okay love?" I hear my boyfriend ask from behind me pressing a kiss to my hair. I shake my head.

"No. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." 

"Hey no no. Don't apologize. Is it your period?" With that question my heart drops to my stomach. 

"Shit, fuck no this can't happen." I say standing up running my fingers through my hair. Ricky wraps his arms round me.

"What is it princess?"

"I-I-I'm L-Late" His eyes go wide and he looks like he's not breathing.

"Umm. Okay well I will run to the store and get a test and we will figure this out together." I look at the ground and nod. He grabs my chin and lifts my head to meet his eyes. "Look at me. Everything is gonna be fine okay? I know what you're thinking and I'm not going to leave you. If you are pregnant we are going to raise this baby together. Nothing is going to change our relationship. I will always love you."

"I love you too."

"I will be back in like twenty minutes." He kisses my head throws on a shirt and runs out the door.

20 Minutes Later

General POV:

Ricky walks in the door of Nini's bedroom to see her with her legs curled to her chest and her head buried in her knees.

"Hey baby I'm back." She looks up to her boyfriend with tears in her eyes. "Here you go." He hands her the small pink and blue box. She takes it from his hands and goes into the bathroom.

Five minutes later the couples timer goes off and it's time to look at the results. 

"I'm scared."

"I know me too." Ricky says as he kisses his girlfriend's cheek. "Whatever it says we will be okay." Nini turns the stick over in her hands and both teenagers instantly burst into tears as the test reads.

"pregnant." Ricky turns away with his hands in his curls and punches the wall.

"Fuck." As he turns around he sees Nini's legs begin to shake and she falls to the ground. "NINI!" He catches her just in time.

"I'm sorry Ricky this is all my fault."

"No it's not baby it takes two to do the things we did." He chuckles. "But I don't understand we were so careful."

"Not both of us."

"What do you mean baby."

"I forgot my birth control a couple weeks ago."

"Oh. Well you are not the first one it has happened to Nins. Like I said we will be fine."

"I love you." Nini says as she buries her face in his chest.

"I love you too."

"What are we gonna tell our parents?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it." She nods and wraps her arms around his waist.

"RICKY NINI! WE'RE HOME! MIKE IS HERE TOO!" Dana calls from downstairs.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Sorry for the cliff hanger and that the first chapter is so short I just needed a start. Love you all!!!!!