The Beginning.

Normal p.o.v.

Somewhere unknown inside the network was a huge black dragon with 3000 att points attacking an unknown world, leading chaos in its wake. A man dressed in white and red jumpsuit of some kind where controlling it. His dark crimson hair with red highlights were sticking out like a wildfire and surely burning with passion in his attempts of destroying this world. The white mantle was flapping in the wind behind him as his monster flew around and created wind and devastation in its wake. He lifted his red armed glove in the air to signal an order to his flying beast.

"The Cyberse will be no more. 'Cracking dragon' destroy this world!" he yelled fiercely, and fire sprouted out of his dragon's mouth to burn down everything in sight.

At the sky was what looked like a red energized digitized circle shown and inside was 5 beings captured. All each in a different color.

"How did the knights of Hanoi find us?" the yellow being questioned as it fought its confinement "He is gonna wipe us out! We gotta do something!".

"Do what? He's got us trapped!" an orange being responded as it also tried to force itself out of there.

In the meantime, a single being in dark colors were still floating around in the sky and were dodging the cracking dragon's attempts in destroying it.

"But not me!" the dark being then suddenly bragged "Because no one can capture this fellow and I mean no one! And since you are all tied up at the moment; I mean really all of you. Embarrassing. Anyway, I guess it is up to me to save the day".

"Cracking dragon! Don't let that stray escape!" the man in the jumpsuit shouted. His gleaming yellow cold eyes were glaring at the dark being now as his dragon once again attacked this stray.

"Watch out!" one of the beings, the female in the colors of blue, shouted, making the dark being aware of the dragons attempts in slaying it.

As a means to escape the dark being jumped up in the sky and broke the barrier between this world and the network, leaving the other 5 beings still trapped inside the energized circle.

"Did he just bail on us? Just like the Queen. Why would she leave us in a time like this?" A green being questioned sorrowfully.

"I am sure she has a good reason for not being here to save us. She is our beloved Queen" the red being replied with in pure loyalty.

"We still need to do something, or we are cooked" the green being replied back with.

It had just said that, when a familiar buzz ran through them all and they knew that the dark member of their group now had did the unthinkable.

"No! That Ignis is cutting off the Cyberse from the rest of the network!" the knight shouted in pure distress.

"He is hiding our world in order to protect us!" the red being or ignis uttered stunned.

"But won't that mean, he can never come home again?" the green being questioned "I hope for all our sakes that the queen is here somewhere in our world, or she might not be able to come home either".

"Where is she? I really miss her" the blue being said and sighed.

"Does it matter?" the yellow being replied in a firm tone "The odds of Him succeeding are less than 10 percent...".

Before long, the Cyberse world were digitized into a small code pierce hidden inside the right eyeball of this dark ignis. That was the last thing it saw before cracking dragon took a huge bite of it. Its digitized code being ripped apart and soon reduced to that exact eyeball who were holding the code piece, before disappearing into the network. Red boots hit the fragmented floor of a new server inside the network and the knight of Hanoi were glaring intensely up in the sky at the spot of the network where the Cyberse world had been a minute ago but was now hiding somewhere inside the network. Just as the dark ignis.