A storm descends.

AN: Hello dear readers. I am finally updating this chapter. It is a wonder really, considering I am still in grief over my dad's passing, but I was almost done with it before it happened so, I decided to finish it. That and writing does make me happy somewhat. I hope I did a good enough job. Have fun reading.

Crissy's p.o.v.

I was rushing through Link Vrains with the fastest speed manageable. After Playmaker's duel with Blue Angel, everything was chaotic. It made sense somewhat considering how Akira Zaizen, the security chief, was Blue Angel's brother. He of course wanted to make sure she was safe. For that reason, Link Vrains was suddenly crowded with security bots. As Asteria Witch I was riding a duel board and dodged them easily. That and my A.I. in my duel disk, Hoshi were very helpful in guiding me on the correct way out of danger. I may also have put a tracker on Yusaku's duel disk, just in case. Therefore, It was easy to find him and Ai kneeling beside the unconscious Blue Angel in a forest. I instantly jumped off my board and hit somewhere behind a tree. For safety methods, I was under my security camouflage. I could therefore hear the conversation happening between them.

"I will eat Hanoi's program out of her" Ai declared, transforming into what I could only describe as a giant head of a monster.

If I remember correctly, Ai had taken that form before, the first time he was seen in Link Vrains. He had eaten one of the Knights of Hanoi's avatars to prevent him from blowing up. Sometimes I wonder which side he was on.

"You might want to stand back. I think I am about to puke data chumps" Ai replied and hissed annoyed. "What a nasty flavor"

"This is bad. She won't wake up" Playmaker uttered fearfully. My eyes narrowed worriedly as well. What was going on here? If Ai had disposed of the program, why wouldn't she wake up? It made no sense. Sounds of the security bots could be heard in the background now, which gave us a clear image of danger.

"I love to stare at sleeping beauty forever, but we got to jet. There is nothing we can do for her" Ai said which almost sounded concerned.

But then again, I was sure he was more concerned for himself getting caught than Playmaker helping Blue Angel.

"Maybe not from here," Playmaker concluded.

That statement would mean that Playmaker was prepared to log out any second. That wouldn't do. If Yusaku knew I was logged inside Link Vrains, it would not take him long to realize I was Asteria Witch. With fast steps, I send Kolter a message in stalling Playmaker for 10 seconds. All so I could return to the real world before him. That shouldn't be too hard since Kolter had done this thing before. Then I logged out myself.

I exhaled as I rose from wherever I had been sitting inside the empty classroom. My feet hit the floor in a quick rush. I wanted to reach the door before Yusaku and Ai returned. All to make him believe that I had been keeping watch while waiting for his return. My duel disk had already uploaded the latest feed of Playmaker's duel against Blue Angel. Just in case he or I would be asking questions. I was pretty quick in thinking on my feet. I had barely reached the door when Yusaku woke up inside the classroom. He groans in pain, but then again, Speed dueling takes a lot out of him. To show support I ran over to him and grabbed his arm for safety.

"Crissy..."

He sent me one of his rare smiles. He dapped my head reassuringly. "Thank you for taking care of me. " I was sending him a beaming smile in return. Soon I was holding up my notebook with a sentence written.

"Is Skye alright?" Just for safety, I was holding up the duel feed from Link Vrains. To explain to him that I had watched his duel.

"I do not know. Her avatar won't wake up" Yusaku mused worriedly. "Do you have any clues where she would log in from?" I shook my head in confusion. I had no clue. After all, none of us had been prepared for the knight of Hanoi's latest tricks.