Seize the Wind.

Hello dear readers. I am finally up with yet another Vrains chapter. Just know this is longer than usual and Crissy does not have much p.o.v. in this. Instead, she is perceived by others mostly. A new avatar is also mentioned. Wonder if you can figure out who this is lol 😉. Please comment on what you think. Would love feedback. I would like to give my friendJessicaMGarcia4 a shoutout. Without her I was not sure how to write this. So, thanks. Have fun reading.

Normal p.o.v.

All around on the locate net or Tv Playmaker's duel against the knight of the Hanoi was present. All which made the whole world watch. Including Sol tech and the knights of Hanoi. All wondering why Playmaker was in possession of the dark Ignis. At the courtyard, Kolter and Yusaku's classmate Shima, along with the civilians of Den City watching the duel as well.

"Wait, is Playmaker surfing the wind?" Shima questioned bewildered.

"Sure, does look like it" Kolter commented.

He was just as surprised as Shima. Sure, he had heard about data storms, but it was something entirely different when you saw them in person. The other spectators were in awe as well. Some were concerned for the duelists safety while others were hyped to get out there and try dueling like that too. Kolter was not sure what to feel. He was of course worried about Yusaku's wellbeing, but he also knew the importance of defeating the Knights of Hanoi.

"Win this Yusaku" he thought to himself.

Yusaku's p.o.v.

Knight of the Hanoi: 4000 Lp's.

Yusaku/Playmaker: 4000 Lp's.

Yusaku was staring down the knight with pure determination. He was not going to lose this. He just couldn't. He already had to must at stake to stop. He was fighting for justice. For the people who got hurt doing the incident and most of all himself. He could not give up on his mission for vengeance. That was why he knew Crissy deserved someone else to be with. Someone who was better than he was. Sure, she knew his true identity, but that meant nothing. He knew he could trust Crissy with his secret. She would not tell anybody...

"Alright. I will make the first move" he could then hear the knight proclaim.

Not that Yusaku had anything against that. Speed duel was still new to him, so by observing his opponent he could learn their strategies and later on counter their moves. The knight started off his move by special summoning "Hack worm" to the field in att mode. It was a level 1 monster with 400 att points and 0 def points. Apparently it could be special summoned since his opponent alias him, didn't have any monsters on the field. It was no wonder the knight wanted to go first.

"I see it only has 400 att points. That must mean you are up to something" Yusaku proclaimed. All which made the knight laugh.

"That's right, because I am having another hack worm in my hand" The knight explained gleefully and special summoned the said monster to the field.

Now he was having 2 monsters. Which he used as tribute to summon his level 8 monster called "Cracking dragon". Yusaku narrowed his eyes at that. It had been the dragon he had used earlier to almost crisp Burglar Cat and Blue angel with. With its 3000 att points it was no laughing matter. Yusaku however was set on taking it down.

"Playmaker, I told you that you should never have challenged me" The knight stated in a confident tone.

"Ah glitch. That's the worst option of all" he could hear the eyeball utter.

Yusaku could only agree. He already has a monster with 3000 att points. What can I do? He was staring down the 4 cards in this hand as he was trying to come up with a strategy.