Here For You Now - Bonnie Bennett

© imagination-of-a-fandom-slut on tumblr

________________________________________

Word Count: 438

Pairings: Sister Bonding

Warnings: A few curse words

Imagine you are Bonnie's older sister and you come back to Mystic Falls for your Grams funeral.

~.*.*.*.*.*.*.*~

It was a call she knew would come someday but would never be prepared for

It was a call she knew would come someday but would never be prepared for. Y/N Bennett hadn't seen her gram in forever and her younger sister since she was just a baby. Y/N mindlessly stepped from the plane went through the suitcase process and walked outside to hail a taxi. Mystic Falls. A one horse town. When she left she hadn't dared look back leaving Mystic Falls for her own protection. Y/N watched as the taxi came to a slow stop in front of her dad's house. She gave the drive a nice tip for the long drive and waved him off.

Y/N took a deep breath and walked up the stairs of the porch. She waited a minute and thought about it. No, this wasn't about her and Bonnie this was about Grams. She finally knocked on the door and it was quickly opened by her father. She smiled and dropped her bags jumping into his arms. "Daddy!" They laughed at each other, her father planting kisses all over her face. Y/N was placed back onto her feet, her giggles dying down as she stared past her father and at her sister. Bonnie weakly waved and turned to walk away. Y/N looked at her father, a sad look on her face.

"Give her time." Y/N crossed her arms. "It's been 16 years. Why does she hate me. She doesn't even know me." Rudy took his daughter's bag and shrugged. "Follow me." Y/N helplessly followed behind him. "Listen to me. In her book you are the villain. You left just like your mother. You were someone that was suppose to be there, someone to look up to because you're mom wasn't there." Y/N scoffed. "Dad you and I both know why I had to go away. You can't blame me for that." Y/N and Rudy had not noticed Bonnie still standing there. "He doesn't blamed you...I do."

Y/N fell to sleep that night her conscious heavy. The next morning was the funeral of her grandmother and the service was beautiful. Y/N stood next to her younger sister who sobbed loudly as Y/N wiped the single tears that fell down her cheeks. Y/N carefully placed her arm around Bonnie's shoulders. Bonnie froze for a second but melted into her touch, sobbing into her side. "Shh, shush, it's ok. I'm here for you now."