Klaroline #2

She leaned back, letting her ass brush against his stomach as he growled. "For a guy who likes to take control, you're being very patient." Caroline dragged her fingernails down his neck to trace the small love bite left by her fangs.

Arms tense, Klaus only just resisted pulling at the spelled restraints. "Sweetheart," he said through gritted teeth, "I'm also quite generous with the rewards. Enough teasing."

Caroline froze with her finger hovering over his lips. "What was that?"

The little flash of gold in his eyes probably shouldn't have become such a turn-on over the decades, but it definitely fizzled down her spine. For Klaus to have let her tie him up, trying to submit as best he could despite his better instincts - it was even hotter. "Love," she sang in warning, "I asked you a question."

His tongue slipped along his bottom lip, his eyes unblinking as he considered his options. She enjoyed the flutter of his lashes when she scraped through his stubble. When he managed to speak, his voice was tight. "Please."

Her head tilted to the side. "Hmmm," she hummed. "I don't think so." She lifted her leg to move off of him, but the bed shifted as Klaus pulled the restraints through the posts, breaking off the left side entirely with the silk falling off his wrist. Before she could decide whether to laugh or yell, Caroline found herself on her back with his hands stroking everywhere he could. "Irresistible, am I?"

Klaus kissed her deeply, too long denied a taste of her during their game. "I'm a fool for you, love," he answered fondly, the dumb, little smile on his face making her fall in love all over again. "And I'll prove it with my hands that you've so cruelly withheld."

Though she could point out the number of times he enjoyed tying her up, Caroline greatly enjoyed the determination with which said hands were gliding down her skin. "Bring it on, then."