Truth or Dare - Rebekah Mikaelson (ft. other Mikaelson siblings)

© bonniebird on tumblr

_________________________

Word Count: 736

Pairings: Rebekah x Fem!Reader

Warnings: sex, smut, oral

"I'm bored

"I'm bored." You huffed as you wondered through the compound.

"And what would entertain you love?" Klaus sighed as you slumped down on the chair next to Rebekah who had clearly been arguing with her brother.

"Anything I suppose." You hummed quietly.

"How about truth or dare?" Rebekah offered with a glaring look towards Klaus.

"Yay, I'll get Elijah!" You said happily vanishing from sight.

"You guys suck." You huffed when the game turned into a heated interrogation. "I'm going and I'm taking the bottle and Rebekah cause she's more fun than you two."

Klaus raised his eyebrows and Elijah shook his head at you, both agreeing that it'd be more fun for you if it was just Rebekah.

"Well we all know why you want to get her alone don't we love." Klaus stated as he ruffled your hair and left the room. Elijah was close behind and the two of you settled back into the center of the room.

"Ok, truth or dare." You giggled when it landed on Rebekah.

"Truth." She hummed.

"Have you ever... kissed a girl?" You asked quickly.

"Yes." She answers without skipping a beat. "Have you?"

"It's not your turn to ask!" You squeaked quietly as you reached to spin the bottle. It landed on you and you flushed, knowing she'd ask the same question is you took truth. "Dare!"

"I dare you to... kiss, the person next to you." She smiled when you actually looked to your side and then realized it was her you'd be kissing. "You have to do it I dared you."

"Is that really how it works, I have to?" you asked nervously.

"Yes, I invented the game now do the dare." She smiled when you nervously crawled across the floor and over to her.

Your lips met in a sweet kiss but soon you were flipped over, Rebekah on top of you as she nibbled her way down your neck. Your arms were removed from her hair as she tugged your shirt over your head, you moaned a little and kissed across the swell of your breasts before leaving a deep bruising mark that quickly healed.

"Oh sweetheart, if you wanted me so badly all you had to do was ask." She whispered against your lips as she slid her hand into your jeans to find your panties soaked.

"I'll remember that for next time." You said back making her chuckle.

She moved suddenly, stopping between your legs so she could tug your jeans off, kissing your hips and legs as you became a lusted mess under her. One of her hands ran down your body while the other rubbed small circles into your inner thigh, pressing kisses closer and closer to your core, all the while smiling like a cat with each gasp you let out.

Her fingers twisted into your panties and tugged them down your legs far enough to expose you to her. She ran her fingertips teasingly through your folds as she watched your body arch off the floor, pouting as she imagined your reaction to her next move.

You gaged on a sharp intake of breath, your hands in her hair, as she leant forward and sucked on your core eventually moving her tongue to your clit before lapping at your center. Her tongue explored every part of you, her hands gently massaging your thighs and abdomen, wanting nothing more than to pull your orgasm from you and taste her reward.

"Bekah!" You gasped making her smile.

"Mmhh?" She hummed against you making you jerk your hips involuntary.

"Close." Was all you managed to grunt.

With renewed vigor his tongues torturous circles quickened her fingers joined her tongue, sliding into you and pumping quickly, pleased sounds emitting from both of you. With a gentle nip at your clit she had you tumbling over the edge, hands twisting in her hair, as she happily lapped up your juice.

"Well, I'd say it's my turn." She said with a sweet smile at you, wiping your juices from her face with her fingers, as she reached for the bottle.