chapter 29

Shay pov

"He left shay his little bitch leylah called and He went running Are You fucking pleased now "She yelled putting the rest of the bags In the car

I stood There shocked not knowing How to respond  

"Why would He go to her" I question trying to suppress my anger

Kiki gave me a annoyed look but She must have seen the pain In my face expression because her body intense and She hugs me

"Look Shay If You want we can kill him and leylah"She say with a serious look on her face

And I couldn't help but laugh

"no kiki It's fine im ready to go now go get the guys ill be In the car "

"You sure You gonna be ok shay "

"Yea just go" She hesitated but left anyway

What a fine way to end the fucking night.

I called Diggy phone three times but he never replied so I decided to text him.

Me:You piece  of shit how dare u leave me to go with leylah but since you wanna go run to her go stay with her ✌

I quickly put my phone away and try to think of something that will keep my mind going.

Diggy P. O. V.

"Leylah move you know I gotta girl "I say trying to push her off my lap.

"come on baby. Just for old times sake. "She says kissing my sweet spot making me grunt and grip her hips tighter.

She started rolling her hips which was making big man down there start to turn up.

"Leylah please move "I say trying my hardest not to fall for her temptation.

She gets off my lap and kneels in front of me undoing my pants.

"stop-"I start bit am cut off.

"shhhh diggy just a little taste"she says kissing the head.

She licks it then blows her cool breath in that wet spot which makes me jump.

She starts to pump on my shaft while I feel my rod going down her throat. She was taking my full length.

I couldn't even think straight.

I grabbed her hair and made her head bob up and down faster until I burst in her mouth.

She smirked at me and before I could recover from my orgasm.

Leylah jumped back in my lap and held on to my d!ck  .

She started rubbing  my head against her wet kitty lips making me hard again.

She then slid down on me. Spinning her hips and going up and down.

Her moans seemed to motivate me as I gripped on her hips making her legs shake.

"oh my god diggy I'm about to cum "she screamed throwing her head back.

For some reason it just didn't feel as great as it does when Shay screams that.

She cums all over my shaft as I keep pounding into her until I get my release.

I pushed her off me now mad and irritated.

She ignored me and went down the hall I guess into her bedroom to go to sleep.

I pulled up my pants and left grabbing my keys.

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had 3 missed calls from Shay. 1 voicemail from my bitch made dad. And A text from Shay.

I read the message and rush to my car to get to the safe house.

I don't think I'll tell Shay what happened between me and Leylah.

What she doesn't know. Won't hurt. Will it?