Chapter 8(2 sides)

Shay p.o.v.

I decided to leave the hospital early. If ima get my revenge on Leylah I gotta start today.

Kiki is picking me up for school.I put on a blue tanktop with black jeans.Fuck a dress code.My upper body bandaged so a tank top is the only thing I can wear.

I ate me some Chocolate coco puffs,and cinnamon toast crunch mixed together.

I did my hygiene and by the time I was finished Kiki pulled up outside.

I put my gun in my bag.And threw it on my back.I'm not gone kill her yet do y'all need to not jump to conclusion.

I quickly went to the car and Kiki was smiling. But it wasn't a happy smile. It was a evil one.

"Kiki what did you do"I asked .

"Don't worry I just went over her house and talked to her.She say she wasn't gone mess wit Diggy no more"Kiki smiled.

"Yea.Whatever "I replied.

We got to school and I was quickly greeted by Diggy.

"Hey bae "He said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"wassup "I replied kissing him.

We was kissing for like 10 minutes until we heard the bell ring.We broke apart and went in the school.I quickly noticed Leylah had a cast on her arm and something wrapped around her leg.

"Kiki what did you do"I asked.

"Fine.I shot her in the arm and stabbed her leg.But at least she ain't dead"Kiki laughed.

"That's why I love yo crazy ass"I said giving her a high five.

Diggy phone started ringing. He looked at his phone and said.

"Bae.I'll be right back "He said walking away.

"What was that about.And how we gone get back at Leylah "Kiki asked.

"I don't know but let's get to class.And meet me at my house After school "

"OK"She replied and walked off.

Diggy p.o.v.

☎phone conversation ☎

D- Hello

?-Hey baby

D-Who is this.

?-Damn you only been gone for a month and you already forgot about me.

D- Kiya

K- Yep.The one and only.I have good news.

D- what.

K- I'm going to your school.

D-What!!!!

K- I know right I'm so excited.

D- When you coming

K- Tomorrow.

D- iight but ima call u later.

K- Alright

.☎End of phone conversation ☎

Damn I completely forgot I had a girlfriend. Kiya was my girl back home.She was my R.O.D. she was a true down chick.But every since Shay came she filled in that spot for Kiya.

Damn bae finna be mad.

Shay p.o.v.

(After school )

"Kiki it's your turn"I said jumping in our pool.

"Okay "She replied.

"Damn kiki that ass fat as hell.You don't even gotta twerk. When you walk that ass jiggle just right "Keion said

"Shut yo perverted ass up"She yelled back.

"Bae come here I wanna try something "I said swimming towards Diggy.

"What "He asked.

I Wrapped my legs around his waist. And kissed him.Diggy jumped under the water while we were still in this position. We came back up.

"Awe. Y'all a cute couple "Kiki said.

"That could be us but yo ass won't give me a chance"Keion yelled.

"Nah.That could be us but you don't know how to handle all this woman"Kiki said shaking her ass a little.

Immediately we all saw a bulge in Keion shorts.

"Eeeewwww Keion "I said playfully.

"Awe damn.Look what yo ass done did.Now I gotta call one of my hoes to fix this "He said walking in the house.

"Bae "Diggy said.

"Wassup "I replied.

"I gotta tell you something "He said pulling my waist towards him tightly.

"What"I asked worried.

"Aye.Diggy,Kiki, and Shay come on.Kevin want us to be at a huge drug trade with the Asian mafia"Keion said running outside.

We quickly got out the pool and went to change our clothes.