Chapter 12(facing the past)

Shay p.o.v.

I woke up feeling good.I made $2,000 last night.I would've made more but since it was only samples we ran out.My car gets out of the shop tomorrow.

I quickly did my hygiene. And decided to wear a blue shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Kiki outside!!! "Kevin yelled.

I did one last look through in the mirror. I grabbed my gun and tucked it in my pants. It's a shame how I come to school everyday with a gun and never get caught.

I grabbed my bookbag and ran downstairs in the kitchen. I warmed me up a hot pocket.I don't give a flying fuck what time it is.if I'm hungry ima eat.

I walked outside to Kiki's car and saw Keion flirting with her.

I got in and looked down. But as soon as I did I saw a big ass lizard.

"Oh shit!!!"I screamed jumping in the back seat.

"What's wrong"Kiki asked.

"You don't see that fat ass lizard "I yelled.

"Yea,that's my pet"She smiled.

"Well I'm sitting in the back seat until that bitch gone"I said.

"Iight"She replied and turned around to drive.

At school

When we pulled up to the school .Kiki threw her lizard in her purse and we walked in the building.

When I walked in I immediately saw Diggy. But he wasn't alone it was a new girl and Leylah with him.

I rolled my eyes.

"Looks like Diggy wants us to meet his new friend "Kiki said grabbing my arm and pulling me over towards them.

"Hey Diggy "She said.

"Wassup "he replied messing with the band aid on his arm.

"So who's your friend "She asked looking at the girl.

"I'm Kiya. Leylah's cousin and Diggy girlfriend "She replied with attitude and grabbing diggy at the end.

"Oh really. Well how long have you two been dating"I asked.

"None of yo God damn business.Who the hell are you "She replied.

"Bitch I'm ya worst nightmare. If you get another attitude with me"I replied stepping up to her.

"Bae chill "Diggy said.

Me and Kiya both looked at Diggy. A smirk came on my face.

"Wait did you just call her bae "Kiya said looking at Diggy in the face.

"Yep."I replied.

"Bitch learn to keep yo mouth shut "She yelled in my face.

I was finna beat her ass until Kiki and Diggy held me back.

"Wait if you Leylah cousin then why was she all up on him kissing on him and giving him that mouth game"Kiki said.

Leylah shot her a death look.

"Do you want me to beat yo ass again "Kiki said.

"Bitch u supposed to be my cousin and you fucking my man."Kiya yelled at. Leylah.

"Y'all need to chill the fuck out"Diggy yelled making everybody look at him.

"This is yo fault for being wit this hoe ass bitch "She said pointing to me.

I grabbed the lizard out of kiki purse and threw it on her face.

She started screaming and hollering as the lizard crawl all over her.

"You shouldn't yell it irritates him"Kiki yelled while laughing.

Diggy started laughing.He got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and then put his head in my shoulder.

"Get off me"I said trying to shove him off.

"I don't understand What's the problem. it's obvious that I wanna be with u"he replied.

"Well nigga iian in the mood to deal with you."I said.

He just let go and walked away.

"Bitch stop running so I can get my damn Dragon "Kiki said grabbing it.

"KIYA, SHAY,LEYLAH, AND KIARA GET IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!! "The principal yelled.

When we got in the office Kiki sat the lizard on the principal desk.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa get it away"She yelled.

We burst out laughing.

"Well girls you have community service at the school for bringing an exotic animal and cursing"She said.

"Fine by me"Me and Kiki said.

"It smell like shit "Kiki yelled.

Kiya got you and ran out the room leaving a big brown stain in the seat.Me and Kiki was dying laughing.

"I thought it was just the principal breath"I laughed.

"I'm standing right here "She said.

"I know "I repeated.

"How she gone try to be his ride or die shitting on herself "Kiki laughed.

"Right. That bitch cray "I said.

"That's enough!!! Both of you have a week suspension and community service "The principal yelled.

"Sorry I can't sweep my arm still not healed"I said.

"use ya feet"She replied.

Me and Kiki walked out the office but before I left I yelled.

"Fuck this school and them lazy ass janitors. "

Me and kiki walked off dying laughing.