chapter 25

Kiki p.o.v.

I pulled into Kiya's drive way and parked my car.

"Why are we here?"Shay asked.

"Revenge"I replied simple.

"But she's not here"shay said.

"Look do you want revenge or not?"I asked a little irritated.

"Yes"she replied .

"Iight. I'm about to go behind the house and cut off her power you just unlock the house door and wait for me."I said.

"Fine" she replied. Getting out the car.

Shay p.o.v.

I walked over to Kiya's door and knocked on the door.Just to see if her parents were home.

Nobody answered so I felt inside my hair and pulled out a hair pin making some of my hair fall straight.

I put the pin in the door breaking the lock.

I walked into the house and decided to move some stuff around. I wouldn't wanna destroy this beautiful house. But I would love to destroy the person it belongs too.

It didn't take Kiki long to come in the house and help me redecorate.

9:30 p.m.

Kiya just pulled up to the house.I sat on the couch while kiki stood behind the door.

The door lock clicked and Kiya walked in.

She tried turning on the lights as she closed the door.

"Hello Kiya "I said in the darkness.

"What the-"

She was cut off by kiki hitting her across the face with a brick knocking her out.