Chapter 2(The new guy)

Shay's pov

I walked into the school not really wanting to be here I would rather be in bed watching tv but whatever

I went to my locker and grabbed my books I walked to my first period class and me being early it was just the teacher in here I took my seat

and got on my phone checking my messages and playing games after awhile I put my head down waiting for class to start

"excuse me is this Mrs.Freeman class" a male voice asked

I just kept my head down not really wanting to be bothered

"yes it is you must be Mr.Simmons" she said in her fake voice you can have a seat right next to Ms.Williams I popped my head tryna see who bout to sit by me

and there he was the new guy he had a fresh cut cute brown eyes and pink plump lips he smirked at me noticing that I was checking him out

maybe today will go good for me.

Diggy p.o.v.

Wow this girl is cute. Ima try to get to know her.

"Excuse me but what's ya name ma"I asked.

She looked at me for a second then replied.

"Shayla but the streets call me Shay "she replied.

Did she just say the streets. Awe that's cute another lil wannabe Thug.

"Well my name Daniel but the streets call me Diggy "I replied.

"Yea whatever.You probably wouldn't last a day out here in MY streets "She said seriously.

"Oh so these yo streets. Mmm well baby girl you might just have to share"I replied.

She looked at me crazy and said "I don't share"Then put back in her earphones.

I smirked to myself and acted as if I was paying attention in class.But I was really thinking bout how I'm finna start on making my money again.

I gotta get me some connections.

Shay p.o.v.

After that boring ass class this period I got gym.Yay me(Not).

I threw on some black and grey basketball shorts,a black tank,and some black and white Nike shoes.

As soon as I got in the gym musk quickly hit me in the face.That's a damn shame.

I put my stuff in the locker room and came back out.Coach Davis was introducing Diggy to the class.I rolled my eyes and took a seat on the floor.

"Mr. Simmons you can just sit out on excersing today "Coach Davis said.

Diggy sat down on the bleachers and pulled out his phone.

Luckily we went through excersing fast today.

After exercising I quickly grabbed a basketball and got on the court before the boys tried to take over.

Making me be the well known female drug dealer in the school I have no friends. Except one her name is Kiki.

I was about to shoot a basket before I heard Diggy call my name.

"What do you want"I said annoyed.

"To play basketball wit you"he said.

"Are you following me??"I asked.

"Nah we just so happen to have the same schedule "He replied.

"Whatever "I said then shot the ball.

"Ooooh nice skills but I'm bout to whoop yo ass in it "Diggy said taking off his shirt.

God damn he fine as hell. And his chest is finna make me melt.

Lunch period

I got my tray and sat down at a table by myself.

"Mind if I sit here"Diggy asked.

"Don't you got some hoe to be chasing "I asked.

"Actually I don't chase hoes they come to me"he said.

"Yea. I already got 10 girls phone number from gym "He said

"Of course you do"I said rolling my eyes.

Just then the biggest hoe in school came up to the table.

"Diggy why are you over here with this lame "She said looking at me.

"Well bitch you already know What this lame capable of"I said looking her in the face.

"Anyways come on diggy the football and basketball team wants to meet you "she said tugging him.

"I told you they always come to me"Diggy said wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

And for some reason I got jealous. Oh hell naw. I can't believe I have a crush on the new guy.

After school.

After finding out I have every class period with diggy. I was a little happy but didn't show it.

Right now I'm at my car and it won't start up.

"Dammit "I yelled to myself Frustrated. and got out the car

"Need a ride "Diggy asked.

"Where did you even come from"I asked.

"Well I saw you when i was coming out the building "He said.

"Fine.But don't think I like you"I said

"Whatever "he replied..

I got in the car and showed him to my house. The whole ride was fun he is actually a hilarious person.

When we pulled up to my house Kevin was outside smoking a blunt.He saw me get out the car and quickly ran to it.

"Shay who the hell is this "He said mean mugging diggy.

"Chill my car broke down and he offered me a ride."I said

"Call me or Keion next time iight "he said.

"OK"I replied.

"And as for you boy. Watch out with this family we dangerous people "Kevin said trying to scare Diggy.

"Well put me on"Diggy said looking unfazed.

"Oh foreal. Come thru later and me and my brother gone put you on. But realize. Shay off limits to every nigga "Kevin said .

"Sure"Diggy replied.And zoomed off.

"I like him"Kevin said and pulled out his phone.

I followed him in the house to chill.

Diggy p.o.v.

Damn iian know she was a dealer foreal. Iion give a fuck what nobody say.She finna be 'My girl'.