Chapter 19

Shay p.o.v.

After me and Diggy left Kiki house.

I walked in the house and saw Kevin and Keion sitting on the couch.I jumped on Keion.

"Hey guys when did you get back"I asked smiling.

"Today. That black Asian Nigga was stressing me out.So I killed his ass and took over his empire. So there's a bag full of Duck Fu weed and another bag full of money is on yo bed"Keion said.

"Wait Wait Wait.So you telling me You and Kevin are kingpins now"I smiled.

"Yep"Kevin laughed.

I stood up and jumped in Diggy's arms wrapping my legs around his waist.I started kissing him while he just held me up.

"Aye break that shit up or I'll chop yo lil friend off"Keion said.

"Aye bruh ain't none on me lil "Diggy smiled.

I laughed.

"Wait so if y'all Kingpins where does that leave me"I asked.

"Well since we can't be in Asia and here.Kevin is moving over seas.And you.You the Princess but we just gone say Reign to keep ya identity safe."

"Okay but what will I be over"I asked.

"You and Kiki over making sure our employees do what there supposed to.And Diggy is just ya bodyguard or boyfriend or whatever. "Kevin replied.

"Speaking of Kiki I gotta go see what her sexy azz up to"Keion said walking out the door.

I grabbed Diggy hand and ran upstairs to my room I closed and locked the door.

"What are you doing "Diggy asked smiling.

I picked up my bag of money and gave some to Diggy.

"Here "I said holding out the money.

"Bae I'm not taking ya money "He said.

"Whhhyyyyy "I pouted.

"Cuz real niggas make they own money not take they girls "He said.

"Well in that case ……"I said putting the money down.

I walked over to Diggy and grabbed his friend in his pants.

"What's mine is yours and What's yours is mine "I said kissing him.

"Aye now don't start none you cant finish"he laughed.

He grabbed my ass and kissed me again. I smiled.

"Baby I can most definitely finish "I said pushing him on the bed.And kissing him.

"Iight now don't get mad if I tear yo virgin shid up"He said holding me.

I got on top of him and we started making out.

"DIGGY AND SHAY COME GET SOME PIZZA"Keion said interruptting.

I laughed and got off Diggy.

This ain't over and before you get downstairs you might wanna take care of that "I said pointing to the large bulge in his pants.

He smacked his lips and went in the restroom.

"The coco butter is under the sink "I joked running down stairs.