Chapter 24

Shay p.o.v.

"I never fucked Wayne I never fucked drake on my life man.Fuck sake if he did I minaj wit him and let him eat my ass like a cupcake my man full he just ate iion duck nobody but tae.Yea it was a set up for a punchline on duck tape"I rapped as I drove the interstate.

I just got my hair braided and got some new shoes.Right now I'm headed to kiki house.

"Raise every bottle and cup in the sky.Sparks in the air like the fourth of July.Nothing but bad bitches in here tonight. All of you lame and you know it be quiet."I sang.

I looked in my review mirror and saw a silver Toyota Camry behind me.That car has been behind me all day.

I swerved in the next lane and sure enough so did the car.I pressed the gas a little faster.

I picked up my phone with one hand and siri answered.

"Call Kiki"I said.

"Calling kiki"she replied.

Kiki-Hello

Me:I think somebody following me.

Kiki-where you at.

Me: on my way to your house.

Kiki-iight.

Me:Yea

I said hanging up the phone.And putting it in my pocket.

The car was now next to me.I looked out the window to see that Diggy's ex,Kiya was in the car with some Asians.

I tried speeding up but that Toyota was keeping up.

Just then Shots were being put through my back window.

I ducked and tried to keep the car balanced. But the shots kept coming. When I didn't have the car in control no more.I unbundled my seatbelt and rolled out of the car.When I looked up I saw an 18 wheeler coming my way.

I quickly rolled out of the way and got up.and walked on the pavement.

I decided to call kiki.

Kiki: wassup Shay.

Me:My fucking car crashed,I almost got shot and hit by a big ass truck.

Kiki:Hold on.What!!???Where you at?

Me:I'm on- I69 but meet me at the nearest gas station.

Kiki:I'm on my way.

I hung up my phone as I felt the blood run down my arms.Diggy better get his hoes or I'll get them for him.

~hours later~

Kiki finally pulled Up I Was heated at This point

I got In the car But kiki didn't pull Off I looked at her and She looked like She Was In a trance

"Kiki..."i say waving my hand In her face But She didn't look at Me

"Who Was it"she asked

"Who Was the person that shot at You"She asked looking serious

"It Was kiya and some Asians Why What are You planning"I asked.

"You'll see when we get There

Just be ready"she said.

"I'm always ready"I replied relaxing in the seat as she pulled off.