Chapter 3(Money makers)

Diggy's pov

so sat here in shay's living room waiting on her brother to give me the stuff if you know what I mean and while I was waiting

Shay came down in a t shirt and some tight ass shorts that fit her Well she didn't see me so I decided to sneak up on her

she walked towards the the sink turning it on I wrapped my arms around her waist and she nearly jumped out of her skin but she

played it off when she faced me

"what you doing here "

she say slapping my chest that shit kinda hurt no lie but I act like it didn't phase me and smirked at her

"yo brother wanted to give me some"I said looking her up and down she noticed and a sly smirk played on her face

"what do you want" she asked turning back around washing the small amount of dishes in the sink

"you" I said pulling her into me by her waist she stiffened at my sudden touch

"you can't" she said turning around and looking me in the eyes

"Why not" I asked in a serious tone

"because I don't have time for another wanna be player playing with my feelings"

"is that what you think of me" I said feeling hurt I mean Sure I have a lot side hoes but that's only because they only want me for my looks and I don't wanna be with someone like that

but Shay she different

"I mean I wouldn't wanna think of you like that but that's just the way you come off... as a player" she said the last part staring into space

"I wouldn't play with your heart" I said seriously

"diggy you don't know what the future holds one minute you might be with me then you get what you want and I'll turn into one of your side hoes it's nothing I haven't been through before"

I looked her in the face.And looked in her eyes.I could see that she's been heartbroken alot.

Shay p.o.v.

As I was looking into Diggy's eyes I felt like we were the only two people in the world.

"What the hell y'all doing "Keion said walking in.

"None he had something in his eye and he wanted me to blow it out"I lied.

Diggy looked at me and smirked.

"Well Diggy here's your bag.And Shay go upstairs and change. It's the first of the month and you know how the corners get"Keion said staring at me.

"Kk "I said rushing upstairs.

I changed into some black tights,a black pullover, and my black converse.I pulled my hair into a ponytail. And grabbed my bag full of merchandise. And tucked my gun in my waist.

I quickly went downstairs. Kevin and Keion were getting strapped while Diggy just sat on the couch.

"You ever used one of these "Kevin said pulling out a gun.

"Yep"Diggy replied taking the gun.

"iigt y'all tonight we gotta move quick "Keion said checking his phone.

"Iight. Before we go let's pray"I said grabbing Diggy and Kevin's hand.

"Lord we come to you today to watch over us as we run these streets. Forgive us for our sins. And we Pray everybody be safe. Amen "

We got in the Jaguar and pulled off.We made it to our corners in 10 minutes.

"Iight Diggy the code name for the crackheads is bluebird. And when you run out of merchandise it's Redbird "I said getting in my zone.

"What about if another squad Run up"He asked.

"Sorry but you just gone have to take the beating. You win some and you lose some "I said getting out the car and rushing to my block.

"Bluebirds!!!! "I yelled out.

Crackheads was coming from everywhere. Literally. They jumpin out of trashcans, sewers, Trees.And I think I just saw one run from behind a convenient store.

They got in line. Money was coming in great.Even tho I felt a little bad for giving it to some of these people. I gotta do what I gotta do to survive.

"Redbird!! "I yelled.

My bookbag was heavy from all the change and dollars. I quickly got to the car.

"Redbird!!"Diggy yelled and got in the car as Well.

"So did you enjoy ya first night"I asked.

"Yea.This money is dope as hell So how much of a profit do I give to yo brothers . "he asked.

"None.As long as you ain't playin us or a snake. Then you keep the money you earned"I said.

Kevin and Keion made it back to the car.We got back to the house.And they went straight to sleep.

"Iight I'm bout to leave"Diggy said.

"Bye"I replied.

"Oh so iion get a goodbye kiss,hug or none "He said acting shocked.

I walked over and gave him a hug.He slid something in my pullover then smacked my ass and left.

My ass was hurting. Ima get him tomorrow. I went to take my shower and when I looked in my pullover. I saw that it was Diggy phone number.

I smiled and did my hygiene.

I counted up my money.$2,003.19

I put it in my money jar and went to sleep.Thinking about Diggy.