Chapter 1 Hustlin these streets

Shay p.o.v.

"Where's my money "My big brother Keion said punching a dude in the face.

"I don't have it.But I promise tomorrow I'll have it"The man pleaded with blood coming from his lip and squinting through his swollen eyes.

"Tomorrow ain't promised "My other brother Kevin said and shot the man through his head.

As you can see my names Shay.I'm the baby girl and the only girl in my family.Im 17 years old.Kevin and Keion are twins. Our parents died in a car crash.And since our parents were rude and selfish the rest of our family expected us to be the same so they trew us in Foster care.But we refused to be separated. So we ran away together and every since then we been hustlin these streets.And since then on we get showed great respect.I have short hair and pretty eyes skinny You can basically just look at the girl on the cover.Yep that's how i look.And this is my life.

"Aye Shay since you got school in the morning we takin over ya block.But both of us getting 25% each.iight? "Keion said smoking a blunt.

"Iight "I replied.

I gave them a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight "I said.

"Goodnight "they both replied.

Diggy p.o.v.

Wassup my name Daniel Simmons but the streets call me Diggy. And right now I'm picking out a outfit for this new school tomorrow. I got kicked out of the Chicago school system for selling. So I moved to Daphne, Alabama.

I really wanna quit school this shit boring asf .My dad is on buisness call 24/7 so he never home but since we moved to a new place that mean I'm making new money and meeting New bitches. I already met one today her name Leylah and she already asking for the D.With her thirsty ass.Speaking of her she just pulled up to my house.

"Hey diggy "she said

"what do you want "I replied

" I wanna give you a lil something before you go to school tomorrow."she said sucking on a sucker

"What "I asked.

I let her in and I sat on the couch.She quickly got to her knees, pulled down my pants,and got to her business. Her mouth game on point.

After I bust a quick nut I told her to leave.

"Leave. But ain't you gone give me some head too"she asked shock.

"Nope iion eating fish "I said and slammed the door in her face.

I went to my room and went to sleep.Tomorrow finna be some else.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Wassup peeps. I hope you liked the first chapter please Vote.