Chapter 22(The irreplacable)

Diggy p.o.v.

"Put me down "Shay laughed as I carried her around the house over my shoulder.

"Nope "I replied.

"Drunk in llloooooovvvve llllooooovvvvvveee"She screamed off key.

"Chill bae you sound like a fucked up train "I joked.

"Daniel Simmons why you dissing me."

"Shayla Williams why you talk so much."

"Aye don't be calling out my government name "She laughed.

We were laughing and chilling on the couch.I'm surprised Kevin and Keion let her come over.In the middle of watching LIFE my dad walked in the house with some random woman.

He looked at Shay then at me as I did the same with him and this woman.

"Hii I'm Angela. But you can call me Angie"She said shaking my hand.

"Who the hell is she"My dad asked rudely looking at SHAY.

"I think I should go"Shay said trying to leave.

I grabbed her by her waist.

"Nah you straight "I said staring my dad in the face.

"Boy you think you grown bringing hoes in my house!!!! "He yelled.

"Hoes"Shay said pissed.

"Bae Chill.And you the one to talk bringing some unknown woman in the house every month .Let me guess you was getting tired of using yo hand "I said pissed.

"Diggy that's enough "Shay said grabbing my hand and walking towards the door.

"Boy so you think you grown now.You think you a grown azz man.Well come step to me like one"My dad said.

Shay p.o.v.

Diggy broke away from my grip and got in his dad's face.Angela was trying to calm the two down. But when Mr.Simmons pushed Diggy. Diggy punched him in the face.

I ran to try and break up the fight. Mr.Simmons was on top of Diggy punching him in the face.

"Help me get him off"I yelled at Angela who was in shock.Calling the police.

She didn't move so I picked up a glass vase and hit Mr.Simmons across the head with it.

He fell off of Diggy. Diggy then got on top of Mr.Simmons and started punching him none stop.

"Diggy that's enough "I yelled trying to get him to stop.

He ignored me and kept punching. Just then 3 police officers came rushing in the house breaking Diggy and Mr.Simmons up.

"Get yo shid and get out my house and as for that bitch you better watch yo back!!!!"Mr.Simmons yelled as the police held him back.As he yelled at me and Diggy.

"Believe me.The streets always watching my back for me."I said pissed.

"Let's go"Was all Diggy said as he grabbed my hand and walked out the door.

As he drove to my house I felt bad that I couldn't help.

At Shay house.

Well Kevin,Keion, and Kiki are in the streets and it's foodstamps day so the crackheads are gonna come like roaches.Which are gonna leave me and Diggy alone all night.