Chapter 1 Beginning

Locked in Madness

"Patient 0136 please come with me." a woman dressed in a white nurse dress stood in the doorway with a clipboard in hand.

The girl nodded and followed the nurse to the end of the hall into an elevator then to a large room with surgical knives laid out onto the table and a chair that sat in the middle.

"Please have a seat so we may begin."The woman smiled slightly at the girl as she threw a familiar glance before she sat in the chair.

"Please do not move." the nurse flipped a switch. The chair strapped down the girl's wrist and ankles as a contraption dropped onto her head.

"We begin in..3..2..1.." the nurse flipped another switch.

The girl screamed as electricity filled the contraption then green goo streamed through the syringes causing a surge of pain to fill her limbs. Her vision went black as the nurse stopped the contraption to a man who entered the room.

"She is compatible." the nurse's voice echoed in the girls head before she fell unconscious.

-

"My name is Snow. I'm a patient here at beacon mental hospital.. I'm here for..for.." she paused then looked up to a man wrapped in bandages. She couldn't see his face well enough due to the bandages he wore but his eyes were as if they pierced through your soul. She thought.

"Go on." the young man nodded.

She thought for a moment. "I'm here because..." she paused "because..i was left here."

"Left here? Explain, please."

She sighed slightly. "My family didn't want me says Jimenez, they left me on the steps near the front door leaving no trace of ever returning.." she frowned.

"He said it's because of what I can do, my imagination is much too real for the good of people around me."

The girl looked to the man as he wrote down several things on his notepad before clicking a pen then sitting up.

"Your imagination?" his voice was deep and monotone almost.

"Imagination is nothing in reality." The young man stated.

"Reality is what we make it to be." he sat still for a moment then got up to push his chair closer to the girl.

"Is your reality different from mine?" he leaned in close.

"What do you see me when you look at me?" he leaned back with a stern look etched on his face.

"Just a guy in bandages.." she muttered.

He scuffed.

" just a guy in bandages.." he shook his head slightly then looked at the girl again.

"We'll continue tomorrow, you are free to leave."

he opened the door for the girl, then shut it slowly as she left his room.

"Just a guy in bandages.-" he sighed.

______

"Snow Gabriel?.." a nurse called into the dark room."Dr. Jimenez would like to see you." the nurse opened the iron door and smiled slightly at Snow as she walked out of the room rubbing her eyes from sleep for it was still dark outside.

"Follow me." The woman dressed in white walked down the hall with snow close behind.

The halls were silent as the other patients slept in their rooms, only a few were awake but that was because they were the ones who were taken back for special tests. Snow thought.