Chapter 9 Another Subject

Snow woke up to the sound of the door banging.

"Ruvik?" A man called.

"We are in need of your assistance in the lab." The man stood at the door.

"I'll be there." Ruviks voice was deep as he sat up on the bed beside Snow.

Footsteps retreated back down the hall before a large door shut.

Ruvik sat at the edge of the bed then got up as he put on his nicer clothes then bandaged himself up, Snow also got up.

He looked to her as she rolled her sleeves on her shirt.

"I'll be back later, I have important business to attend to in the lab it seems." He buttoned his cuffs then sighed as he walked slowly to the door.

"What is it?" Snow tilted her head.

"I'm not sure what he wants now.." his voice trailed off as he looked at Snow with a small hence of concern filling his eyes.

"Stay out of sight." He whispered then exited the room.

..

.

Snow carefully made her way to the hallway her room was in but stopped as she saw two large men standing at the door. Snow backed away but was soon spotted by the men. "That's the one!" The man yelled as he dashed towards her. Snow ran as fast as she could bumping into other patients and knocking over hospital beds but the two men came behind her and grabbed her up. Snow screamed and kicked the men as they dragged her to the lab where

Jimenez stood in front of two large doors. "Ahh good you found her let's get her in here." Jimenez smirked as he walked through the double doors seeing Ruvik turn around and becoming stunned as Snow came into sight.

"We have the subject." Jimenez said with a hint of power as he looked from Snow to Ruvik.

"Why her?" Ruvik sharpened his eyes at Jimenez as he walked over to Snow.

"She possess abilities far beyond our reach." He paused. "She is linked to an entity. I would like to further our research and see what she is capable off." He grabbed her chin then let go as she forced herself away.

Ruviks eyes studied Snow as she tried to wringgle herself away from the two men, never once has she mentioned an entity being linked to her to Jimenez not that he remembers. He thought.

"Hook her to the machine." Jimenez waved his hand as he turned towards Ruvik which stood still as he watched the men drag Snow to a chair with straps and needles attached to it.

"Let me go!" Snow screamed as she kicked and shoved the men away from her as she ran towards the doors.

"You little bitch." One of the men said while wiping the blood from his lip.

The man grabbed her harshly and slammed her into the ground as Jimenez watched in amusement.

Ruvik could only watch as Snow tried to fight her way from the men. Jimenez would have him killed if he interfered now. 'Not now.' He thought as he looked to a knife laying on the table near him.

Snow fought for her life for what seemed forever as she kicked the man in the face and tried to escape but quickly he picked up Snow and slammed her on the ground once more, the sound of a skull cracking filled the room as silence took over. "Uhhg..." Snow coughed up mouthfuls of blood as she laid on the ground with the man pinning her down.

"What the hell Jimenez?" Ruvik growled as he shoved Jimenez to the side.

"Just a scratch she's still moving." He smirked.

"Dammit her skull is cracked open you Idiot!" Ruvik spat as he walked over to the man pinning snow down.

"Get the hell outta my way." Ruviks eyes narrowed.

The man quickly got up and back away.

Snow began to cry as she felt the pain surge from the back of her head. Blood was spilling onto the floor under her.

"Snow.." he studied her for a moment as he sat her up to see the horrible gash on the back of her head.

"We need to get you stitched before you bleed out." Ruvik laid her down gently and quickly rummaged through medical supplies for a needle and stitching wire.

"Going soft are we?" Jimenez said as he moved in front of Ruvik.

"She's going to die because of your damn men." Ruvik growled.

"There's no need to be hateful. I'll take care of her." Jimenez motioned the man to pick up snow.

"Lets go you bloody brat." The man said as he harshly grabbed snow.

The lights began to flicker and spark as the man stood still and looked around the room.

"The hell?" The man mumbled as he let go of Snow.

Chairs began to fall over near them then the light above the man busted with sparks flying out of it.

"Whats going on?!" The man spun around.

Snow sat up but her eyes were closed.

The man looked to Snow then grabbed her neck with anger. His expression changed and the man jumped back as her eyes had turned completely black.

The man began to back away in fear, Snow flicked her wrist and the man went flying into the machine and was impaled by the large spike above it.

She got up and began walking towards Jimenez.

"What ? ..G-Guards!" Jimenez yelled as the lights began to bust as Snow got closer.

Large men with guns began piling into the room surrounding Snow. Snow flicked her wrist to the man running at her, possessing him and making him shoot the other men then himself.

'Blood beautifully painted the white tiled floors.' Ruvik thought.

Jimenez stood back as she grew closer to him.

"That's enough." Ruviks voice echoed through the room as Snow stood ready to strike down Jimenez.

She turned her head to Ruvik. Blood was prickling down her cheeks from her eyes, she looked back to Jimenez then to Ruvik then shut her eyes and fell to the ground.

Ruvik looked around the room at the chaos that took place. The floor was stained in blood and Snow was covered in it.

"Magnificent." Jimenez said as he got up and looked around.

Ruvik gave Jimenez a death glare as he picked up Snow. "She would have killed you."

"But she didn't because you stopped her." Jimenez smirked slightly. "You keep your filthy lab rats off of her." Ruvik spat as he walked to the door.

"Or ill make certain your death is slow and painful." He glared then left the room.