Chapter 11 First Step into Madness

Sorry for the long delay on the next chapter, but its finally here! :D review and tell me what you think!

..

'I can feel the coldness of the air around me.. Chilling my face as I walk close to the decrepit wall..'

'This dark dim hallway once the hall I walked down so many times in the past, now something out of a nightmare.'

'Is this a dream?'

..

.

"Shit!"

Snow crouched as a loud noise echoed down the hall from the far side of the darkness. She paused for a moment. Slowly she etched forward, carefully examining the dark space. "What is it?" she questioned the voice in her head. "What? No, we can't turn around..there's nowhere else to go besides forward Ameir." She looked above her.

Snow walked two more feet before feeling a violent tug on her shirt, ripping the thread on the sleeve.

"Ameir!" her voice was a raised whisper.

"Just.." she sighed.

"Just follow me, everything's okay." She looked around giving a promising look in her eyes.

Quickly Snow approached what sounded like a lullaby or at least old music playing in the room near the exit door. Without making a sound she leaned in the doorway glaring in at the lights around the room, they were too bright to make out anything.

"AHHHHH! UGH!"

Snow jumped at the scream, quickly something came down on her head before she had time to react.

Blood splattered across the floor as she slumped onto the ground.

The scene went black.

..

4 years ago.

.

"Insanity is such a cruel punishment. No one is concerned once they leave you here..just the slow erosion of yourself spreading like a cancer. It is a unique solitary experience I must admit; a room in hell with only your name on the door."

Ruvik looked to her and stared at the thread she twirled around her finger.

"It is. For some." She mumbled.

He sighed before getting up from the bench, the sunlight peeked through the clouds showing signs of a storm coming.

"I think that's enough lessons for today." He stated as he picked up the few books piled on the bench. 'They all read either Human Anatomy or the Map of an Unknown Mind.' Snow thought to herself.

"Do what you will, I have work to attend to." He dismissed his self without another word.

Snow frowned slightly then furrowed her brow. "Something's bothering him, must be." She whispered.

Quickly the voice in her head butted in. "you think? Maybe it Jimenez bothering his progress." She paused. "im sure it's nothing to fret about Ameir."

Gently Snow rubbed the scar across her cheek as she entered the doorway as the rain started pouring down.

..

Later that night she heard her door crept open then a sudden shut. Before she could utter a word the figure placed a gentle hand over her mouth, then giving a silent 'shh..' as two figures walked past the door.