Chapter 17

Dear Taylor,

I miss you. That's all I can really say for now. I promise to write a letter every week or when I can. I am busy though.

-Niall 12/4/11

Dear Taylor,

I miss you a lot more now. I have cried almost every night this whole time. I even cried at a concert when we sang Little Things. I just got remembered of you. I miss you. I have probably said that a lot to the boys. I think they are getting annoyed but I know they miss you too. We all miss you so much.

-Niall 12/14/11

Dear Taylor,

I am sorry I have not wrote in a long time. I have been busy with a lot of stuff. Are you having fun? I hope you are. I am getting worried. Management is talking about me but I don't know what yet. I will try to figure it out. I will not let anything stay in between us. Nothing.

-Niall 12/30/11

Dear Taylor,

Happy New Year! It's sad not spending it with you though...I am missing you a lot more now. If you were here we could of had a New Year's kiss but you're not...I did not go with Louis and Zayn to the party or go to see my family. I just stood here and looked at pictures of you and me. I cried. A lot. Liam is getting worried but I don't care. I'm sad and the only way for me to be happy is to see you. Harry asked if he could write a letter to you but I snapped at him. I am still mad at him for kissing you. You're mine. No one else's.

-Niall 12/31/11--1/1/12

Dear Taylor,

Louis yelled at me for not going to Zayn's birthday party. I bought him a present though. I think he will like it. You are the one that suggested I bought it and I did. I can just hear your voice right now. Your laugh. I can just see your smile and those beautiful eyes. I have to stop now...I am crying....

-Niall 1/14/12

Dear Taylor,

I have finally left the hotel room. All the boys were surprised. Although I just went to the tea cafe. I sat at our table. Liam told me to go to a different table, I refused. I actually smiled there thinking of you. I miss you.

-Niall 1/30/11

Dear Taylor,

Happy Valentines Day! I miss you so much! I really do...the boys felt bad for me today. They know I am sad you're not here. They are right you know. I do miss you and I am so sad today. I bought chocolates for you but you're not here...I love you...

-Niall 2/14/12

Dear Taylor,

Just as I was about to be a little happy, management talked to me...It's bad news...they told me I am losing fans because no one thinks I can keep a relationship. They told me I need to find someone, fast. I told them I had you but they said that since you are gone it will not work. I got mad and I ran out so I don't know what exactly is going to happen yet but I won't let anything get between us.

-Niall 3/5/12

Dear Taylor,

Louis is worried with what management told me. He said he doesn't want them to keep you away from us. After our concert, management pulled me aside. Louis gave me a worried look as I left. They told me they found someone. At first I didn't know what they were talking about until a girl walked over. They told me we had to date so we could keep fans. She was beautiful...but you're gorgeous... I tired refusing I did! Then I ran into my dressing room and started crying. I miss you...

-Niall 3/16/12

Dear Taylor,

We canceled the interview today because I refused to leave the hotel room. Louis would not let management into the room because he knew they would try to replace you. Things have got crazy without you here. That's why we need you, you know?

-Niall 4/4/12

Dear Taylor,

Happy Easter! I miss you...management finally got me out of the hotel...they made me hold hands and walk around town with "Sarah" (the girl). I did not smile. They got mad at me for not smiling and told me if I didn't smile or laugh next time I am out of the band. I couldn't do that to the others so I did smile. I am so sorry...they can try all they want but they can not replace you in my heart. I love you.

-Niall 4/8/12