Memory

Third-Person POV

"Pin Skewer?"
Mx. Three called out.

"Here!" Pin said as she raised her hand.
Mx. Three smiled at her and then continued calling out names.

"Pepper Spinkle?"

"Here"

"Paintbrush Artistry?"

"Present"

Pin started drifting off to her own world. No longer hearing her teacher, Mx. Three calling names.

Pin was wondering where leafy was, and simply waiting for Leafy's name to be called.

...

Leafy's POV

I looked at him. He looked at me. It was silent for a bit, but then I spoke. "Sorry..Yes I'm fine" I grab the open book that was on my head and hold it. Firey stood up slowly and held out a hand. I grab it and get up. He looked at me and I just looked down and started picking up his books. When I was done, I stood up and gave him his books back.

"Oh, thank you leafy." He said as he smiled at me. He..He still remembers me?.. I look at him and then look away, "Oh um. Your welcome. I have to get going now." Why after all these years talk to me now. I thought as I started remembering the last time I talked to him. Leafy, don't start crying. Walk away. I started walking into class, I could hear him say something but I already walked in class. From the corner of my eye I could see that he was looking down but then walked away towards his next class.

"Leafy Evergreen?"

Oh just in time. I stumble into the classroom. "U-Uh present!" I walk toward the seat next to Pin. I looked down towards my desk. Everything I heard just was fading. I could only see on thing. The memory.

Flashback

5th grade BFDIA Middle School

Firey Azar is 10
Leafy Evergreen is 11
Pin Skewer is 10

"Firey!" Young Leafy Evergreen called.
Leafy and Firey had been friends ever since they met in Kindergarten. Firey and leafy wouldn't care about what anybody would say about their friendship they just cared about each other.

Leafy stole dream island at the time. What is dream island? Well it was a competition for the 5th graders. Firey had won, and won a trophy but leafy stole it. Though she feels bad for it and regrets it. She tries to give it back often but whenever she tries something interrupts her.

Lately, new kids have entered their 5th grade classroom. Firey started becoming friends with them. He became more and more distant with leafy.

"Hey! Firey!" Leafy called out to him and his new friends. "Hey Firey it's the one who stole from you" his friend snickered. Firey turned his head and saw leafy there. Leafy heard what the kid said. Oh. They know. Don't cry leafy just smile. "Hey Firey!" Firey looked at her. "Hey? Stranger?" Leafy was hurt.

She let her arms fall to her sides and looked away. "Oh." The other kids had left and Firey followed them.

After a day, Evergreen decided to go on and try to talk to Firey again. This time he was on his own. She ran towards him and excitedly said "Hey Fir—" but before she could finish he ignored her and left. She was very hurt. She looked down as she stood there and walked towards the shade and sat down. She stayed there and slowly started crying.

After that day she didn't try to talk to Firey. She was too hurt to face him again.

Back to the present

Third-Person POV

Pin shook leafy. Leafy slowly started coming back to reality. "Huh?" Pin had a worried look on her face. Leafy noticed that the teacher hasn't noticed she was spaced out for most of the class. Leafy then looked at Pin.

Leafy's POV

I was back to reality. Pin seemed very worried for me. "Leafy are you alright?" Pin said as she held her hand towards my face. I touched my face and realized I was crying. "Did you remember something bad? Or Has the stress gotten to you?" She frowned. I wiped away the tears. I smiled at Pin. "Don't worry about me Pin. I'll be fine" She had a small smile. "Okay Alliance member" I let out a small quiet giggle. Then we went back to listening to class.

Class had finished and it was the end of the day. Pin went off with our group of friends,
Coiny Copper,
Needle Pointer,
Teardrop Droplet,
TennisBall Stripes,
And GolfBall Freckles.
They invited me to go eat some Ice cream at the nearest ice cream shop. I declined. "Aw, seriously?"Needle said. "Sorry Needle!" I said. "Shouldn't you try to take a break from finding a job? Too much stress and little sleep isn't good for you." GB said. "No no it's fine!" I laughed. "I'll be okay." I smiled. "Alright then." TD Signed with her hands. I said bye and they told me goodbye before they headed off. I walked towards the back doors of the school. I liked walking behind the school as it was faster to walk towards my house and rarely anyone went that way.

I grabbed the clear door's handle and was about to pull it. Then I felt a hand grab my arm. I quickly looked behind me. Afraid for a second. But then I saw who it was. It was him again. Firey Azar.

Why was he here?

And certainly,
why did he come to find me?

A/N: 913 words. The teachers have no Gender as they in the show are numbers and have no gender. So I tried looking up what to call them because a teacher is called Mr. or Ms/Mrs. but they have no gender and found Mx. was the word for a person who has no gender. If it's wrong please let me know :]