Popularity

Leafy's POV

I dropped off Autumn at her school and started heading towards mines. I reached my highschool and started to enter the gate when I felt a tug on my arm. It better not be who I think it is. I thought.

I look behind me clearly confused, and see a little girl. She had cream-gold colored eyes and orange with yellow hair. She was adorable. She looked familiar.

"Look! Look Firey!" She started saying

"Look! Look Firey!" She started saying. Oh. That's why she looked familiar. Firey hurried up and ran towards where me and the little girl was.

"ACK! no! Infernia! Let her go!" I could hear him respond. I sighed.

"But Firey!" The girl who Im guessing is Infernia, wouldn't let go. I was annoyed that I bumped into Firey. But I can't avoid him forever. I went back to reality and we were still standing there. "But Firey! Look at her! She's pretty!! She looks nice too!" I looked at the girl and smiled softly at her. "She could be your girlfriend!" I felt myself blush. It was not noticeable though. Why was I blushing? It had to be from embarrassment. Right? I thought. I looked towards Firey and could tell he was blushing in embarrassment. "Then Mom and Dad would stop arranging dates with girls you don't like!" Firey changed the subject.

"Infernia! Your going to be late for school! Flame will get upset with you!" But she wouldn't budge. At this point Firey was going to stop trying. I sighed. I kneeled down to her. I put her arms on her sides. "Infernia, you will be late for your classes, go with your brother and get to school on time." Infernia looked at me. "But will I ever see you again?" Infernia was on the verge of tears. I smiled at her. "Of course you will. If you drive here to drop off Firey on this path, I'll be walking here everyday." Infernia brightened up. "Okay."

She finally went on with her older brother Flame, and they drove off to school. Me and Firey were just standing there. It was really awkward. I was looking towards the side. Firey then said something. "Sorry about that." I turned away. "It's fine. I got to go now." I started walking away.

"Ah- uhm yeah. Bye Leafy! See you around?"

"Yeah sure I guess." I had no intentions of talking to him right now.

Time skip to after lunch

Firey's POV

I walked towards my next class. Why did I care about my reputation so much back then. If I hadn't cared so much about being popular or reputation, I'd probably would've been friends with Leafy.

"Firey!~"

Oh god. I hated being popular. It was annoying having fans that follow you everywhere. In particular, my parents sometimes would pick one of them to try and arrange a date with me. I never liked any of them. Most of them were just wanting to date me for money or for my looks. I didn't like that.

I looked towards the fan girl. "What?"

"You parents arranged a date for us both!~" It was a lie. My parents would've told me.

She grabbed onto my arm. "Uhm. Hey, let go."

"No, now your mine!"

"My parents would've told me. Your lying."

"Or.. maybe they just forgot."

I was getting uncomfortable. I then heard a voice. "HEY!" It sounded like, Leafy?

"Hm? What do you want green eyes." The girl responded.

"Let him go, he seems uncomfortable." Leafy said.

"Why should I?~" She only made her grip tighter.

"Maybe because there's a whole crowd of fan girls behind you ready to beat you up?" Leafy said.

"I mean you did lie." Leafy added.

I looked behind me and there she was correct. A crowd of fangirls. The girl had a face of fear and didn't notice she had loosened her grip. I quickly removed my arm from her grip and ran towards where leafy was. Without looking back Leafy grabbed my arm and pulled me into our classroom. We had made it just in time. We both awkwardly walked into the class and sat in our seats seeing the crowd of fans walk by without noticing us. I sighed.

Never could have one day without getting chased by one crazy fan.

Time skip to after school

3:50 Pm

Leafy's POV

Today was an eventful day. I just now dropped off Autumn at Pins house.

I was heading towards work. Once I got there I was greeted by Butler Jean. I had a uniform, of course, and had to go put it on. The house I work at is a mansion. I was correct. I wonder who lives here though. Who I'm working for is a question too. I had put on the uniform and went back out the changing room. The family wasn't here yet so I had to wait.

I remembered I was told that if I had any questions I could ask once I got here. I went up to Butler Jean and asked him.

"Uhm Butler Jean?"

"Yes young Leafy?"

"Who is the family that lives here and who am I the personal maid for?"

"Oh that's simple! Everyone has a personal maid except for the middle child! He's actually in the same school as you! You are working for-"

Then we heard the door open. The family had arrived.

Wait.

The Azar family?! Firey's Family?! What are they doing here?! Wait.

If Firey has a younger sister and older brother.

Oh no.

He's the middle child.

Meaning.

I'm working as a personal maid for Firey.

A/N: 936 Words. Happy 4th of July! Sorry the Fan-girl scenario doesn't make sense! I won't be able to make another chapter today but I will get a better chapter out tomorrow! I'm making a new cover for the story too! Enjoy your 4th of July :]!