Apology

Leafy's POV

I looked up at him. Firey was standing right in front of me. He grabbed my arm. Which I wasn't expecting him to come find me. He startled me. Now I was frozen in place, looking towards him.

What did he want?

Do something, say something leafy!

Nothing came out.

All I did was stand there frozen in place.

Firey's POV

I grabbed Leafy's arm. I didn't mean to grab her so suddenly. When she looked at me, I could tell she was startled and afraid. I didn't mean to scare her.

"O-oh um. Sorry I didn't mean to startle you."

I let go of Leafy's arm. She looked away from me. "Why did you come look for me." I looked at her. "Huh?" She looked at me. She looked like she was about to cry. "Aren't I a stranger?" She forced a smile. Leafy.. I'm sorry I really am.

Third-Person POV

Firey frowned. "I-" Leafy interrupted him. "Why do you need me now?" Firey looked down. "Leafy I came to apologize." He then looked back at her. She looked away. "It takes more than to just apologize for ignoring and hurting someone mentally." Leafy said.

Leafy's POV

"I- Leafy. I really am sorry. I didn't mean to." Firey started saying. "Look I want to make up and be friends again. Those friends I had were fake. I know that now. But leafy I wanted to save my reputation. No one liked you. I just, didn't want my reputation to be ruined by hanging out with you, I mean you did steal the Dream Island Trophy—" I yelled at him. "I GUESS REPUTATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN AN ACTUAL LOYAL BEST FRIEND." I snapped. Firey stopped and started talking, "Leafy, you know it's not-" I looked away. I started crying. "But I do. I guess saving your reputation is more important if you ignore someone who is loyal to you."

"But leafy-"

I turned around. "I have to get going now." I wiped my tears. "Bye, stranger."

A/N: 341 words. Just an extra chapter for today. I like writing. It's dark now. So this is a short chapter. Goodnight/good morning/good afternoon/good evening to you all :]