A/N : Smut

Hello Everyone!

Sorry if I disappoint you that this is not an update but I have a question that might interest you. haha. So, from what I saw from yesterday's chapter 15 reactions, I saw that some of us asked or talked about if there will be a smut when it comes to it. At first, I was hesitant since I never write it before but you got me all excited to try to write it.

So the answer is yes, there will be smut in this book, it will be in random surprise chapter. :D 

I have another question though, how do you want the smut to start? The choices are either something like "angry sex" where it all started from an argument / tension or you prefer better when y/n and lizzie are kinda have a moment or something so it will be more sweet and romantic.

I gotta ask that because in this book I already have scenes/plots (or whatever its called) planned. The choices of the smut will not effect the end of the story, I will just have to re-order or re-organized which scenes happens first, etc. 

I will try to make the smut to be in a whole chapter or if not, i will put warning when the smut start and ends just in case there are people that's not comfortable with it so you can skip the part. 

Just let me know through comment or if you are more comfortable to answer in private message, i'm okay with it. I appreciate your help!

So I guess that's all guys. Let's decide this together! Thank you to all of you awesome people! See you in next chapter! :D

Cheerio!

Chellez TjS