Ch. 54

A/n: Hello everybody!Before I say something about this chapter, I posted a new oneshot! If you haven't read it, go check it out peeps! Yaaayy here is ch. 54. I'm glad this is done. There is a song I use in this chapter it's "Love Song" by 311. This chapter is a little shorter than usual, but it's enough to prepare you for what's coming in future chapters. Lol. I didn't proof read this chapter as I'm in the car and it makes mr dizzy reading in the car. So pardon me for errors. Well, enjoy! Happy reading everybody!

Both of you finally arrived at the apartment. You help Lizzie with her suitcase and bags. As usual, you check everything for her, make sure everything is okay for her. Then you prepare the dinner for her on the table that you got on the way back. You still don't talk much since what happened at the airport. She knows that it still bothers you. While eating dinner, silence still fills the space between you two. You only talk when it's necessary.

You are trying so hard not to be selfish to her or act like this to her and trying hard to understand her position. She tries to hold your hand on the table, you let her but she knows and notices the difference. "Sweetie, are you still mad at me? I'm sorry. I really hope you understand my situation." She breaks the silence with her question and pleads.

"Don't worry about it, Liz." You answer short and try not to look at her eyes. You don't even know why you are acting like this. Your brain tells you that you are an idiot selfish person for being like this to her, but your heart right now is being so irrational for taking personally what happened at the airport and what she said there. You know that, yet this time you follow your heart without bringing your brain with you. You stand up as you are done and you notice she is done as well. "Are you done with this?"

She looks at you sad, noticing you didn't even call her with the pet names you always use to call her. "Yes, I am, love.." She calls you with the same pet names, hoping you just forgot to use pet names when you call her then you realize but she gets nothing. You do the dishes and clean up. She tries to help you. She looks at you, you patch a forced smile for her. Again, she notices the difference. Her hope disintegrated and a weight brought down her heart knowing that you really are mad at her.

Her mind is trying to figure out another way to show you how sorry she is. She plays the song "Love Song" by 311 through the speaker. You notice and you know the lyrics and what she is trying to do. You feel she hugs you from behind, her arms wrap to your front and you feel she rests her head on your back.

As you are done, you hold her hand that sticks to your top abdomen. You close your eyes, and from the movement of your back that raises up then down, she can feel you are taking a deep breath. Warmth fills your heart when you hear the lyric as what she is trying to tell you but the more you listen to it, the more it puts weight on your heart at the same time. It makes your heart demands more from her. The more your heart wants to show how much you love her, the more you want the world to know that you belong to each other.

Your heart doesn't want to love her in secrets nor in the shadows. You are proud to be hers and you are grateful that she is yours and that's what you want to show her and to everybody else. You turn around facing her with her still hugging you and her arms wrapping you tight. She looks up to you. She closes her eyes as soon as you run both of your index fingers through her hair lines and her hair then back to her forehead and run it past both of her eyebrows and her temples. This time you continue to run all your fingers gently on every inch of her face, her cheekbones along her jawlines.

You hate that what happened at the airport happened at the same time when you needed her to face the situation about your mom. You start to think maybe you are just overwhelmed with everything right now. Without words from you yet what you are doing to her face and her hair make her think that the song and her hug make you not mad at her anymore. She opens her eyes and smiles at you. "I love you. Can you stay the night with me please?"