Ch. 53

A/n: Hello lovely people! I'm glad that I got this chapter done. I'm sorry if this chapter a little choppy. I have been sick, and I was in pain. Two days ago, the doctor told me I got shingles (adult version of chicken pox but worse and so painful). I have been in pain in the last few days, and the medicine give so many side effect such as weakness and more body ache and but the steroid also keeps my head spin and going that's why I could finish this chapter even I was in pain. lol. I hope you like this chapter. I didn't proof read this because I can't concentrate to check anything. So thank you for your understanding if there is any error or anything confusing in this chapter. Anyway, happy reading!

Today, you and Lizzie have to fly back to New York so she can continue the filming and back to work.

"Love, uh I talked to Jane about your car. Aubrey already dropped your car key at the office because she was in the area. Jane will ask someone, probably Aaron, to take your car to my place, so he won't know where you live. Don't worry, he doesn't know it's your car either. Is that okay? He is also going to take us to the airport." You tell her from the dining room, sitting there with your laptop after you end your phone call with Jane.

Lizzie softly groans in annoyance. "Why does it have to be Aaron?" She complains as she sits on your lap. "The choices were either Aaron or Alice. Jane told me that she volunteered to bring the car here once she heard about it. But the last time I remember, you really disliked Alice. So, Aaron it is." You tease. She grunts in more annoyance. "NO. BIG NO on Alice. It was so obvious that she wants you so bad, even after I told her we are together, she still tried to call you. Remember? Imagine if she knows where you live." her annoyance flared. "But I don't like Aaron either." She added in a whiny tone.

You laugh, thinking what might be the reason why she doesn't like the silver hair Russian friend of yours. "Why? We can trust him. He has been to Aubrey's and brought some documents for you. Remember?" You stroke her thigh gently.

"Well, it's not about that. I don't like it because he likes you more than friends." A calm yet jealous tone evident in her voice.

"Aaaw, is my little stalker jealous? But he knows I don't like him like that, sweetheart. I keep reminding him that he is just a good friend to me. Also, I'm yours. So, don't worry." You try your best to give her the assurance she needs.

"See, that's the problem. You said you keep reminding him that you like him as a friend, that says that he has been trying multiple times and has not given up. It means he will keep trying until he knows you are with me." She tries to disguise her irritation with the whole situation with a calm tone but she didn't really do a good job at it.

"Well, Liz, I guess I WILL have to keep reminding him that he is just a friend because you want to keep us a secret and I can't tell him that I'm with you. It means he will keep trying. I would love to tell him that I'm with someone but then he will ask who, or wants to see the girl I'm with then it will be harder for me to answer it, I don't like to lie. It's like a domino effect. So I would rather just keep reminding him until you are ready to let the world know that we are together. " You answer her gently, pointing out the fact that you think she forgot about it.

You were right, what you just said shook her. It makes her realize that she starts to get tangled with the dilemma of the situation she created. The dilemma is that she wants the world to know that both of you belong to each other so no one will try to take you away from her and the fear or worry about what people think about her relationship with a woman.

It really gets her thinking and catches her tongue, and doesn't know what to say. Seeing you being so patient and understanding about it makes her think that it's not fair for you yet she thinks she needs to take this slowly and cautiously as this is her very first time to be in this kind of situation. "Are you okay, my love?" Your forehead puckered in concern. "Y-yeah, I'm okay. I'll let you back to work, sweetie" She forces a smile so you won't be worried about her and kisses your cheek, then she walks to the couch to sit down and watch T.V to distract her mind.