the turn

Next day*

Third person

Everyone had gone to prodigy’s house to apologize to Liandra for not realizing what they have caused.

They rung the door bell and lia opened the door.

Liandra’s pov

The bell had rung so I opened the door not wanting my dad to wake up .

I opened the door and saw people I least expected to see today.

“ Hi lia we all came to talk to you,  and its very important” my aunt Briana said

“um okay come in I said walking to the living room picking up some of my blankets and moving all the pillows to my couch .

“your uncle ray told us why you left all of a sudden yesterday after the news that were said”briana said

“so like you would care cuz after all you forgot the plans for next week tht you were supposed to come to right”

With tht remark they stayed shut

“I don’t even know why you try to come her to make the situation worse or I don’t know why you even came if your not even on the point of it” I said

“ Liandra just listen to us we didn’t mean for all of this to be happening we are literally sorry “

“I have heard sorry a million times and im tired of that bullshit sorry isn’t going to solve every problem you know right!” I said

I thought for  a while and came to a fair reason.

“you know what just don’t come to the trip I ‘ll do this on my own with the people who actually care and to think it was going to go alright but I was brought to say I was wrong “ I said with tears spilling down and leaving stains on my cheeks.

“I think it would be best if you all left come back when you actually need me and mom when you need help just call me I know I shouldn’t talk to you but its for my brother and none the less, I’ll see you when I come back I will have a fresh start and a clear head and maybe we could talk” I said not even making eye contact afraid to see their eyes and see what they are going through but I didn’t care they were the ones who caused this so pay up.

Ray’s pov

I was called by prod  saying that I should start packin because we were leaving tomarrow cuz of the people who weren’t coming and that it would be better for Liandra to clear her mind and have an actual smile  for once in a while.

~

Once I arrived Roc Briana Chloe andPrincetonwe leaving and chloe had told him they needed to go their own ways for a way to get things together. This is   how serious the situation has gotten .

I entered the house and saw that Liandra was watching tv and her back was kacing me so I decided to scare her. I tip toed towards her and then I poked her sides and yelled boo she screamed and her expression was hilarious!!

“omg tht was so good and your face ..to die for !!” I said while clutching my stomach of laughing to hard.

“uncle ray that was not funny when you almost had a heart attack”she said

“okay okay we leave tomarrow just for you “ I said

Well at leastlets hope this goes good cuz her birthday is coming up and she is turning15(I know I had put 11 but she has to be much older for an Idea I have )

And it has to go smooth without tears or screaming,so lets just hope it goes good.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry I haven’t update in a while but I have been real busy .so hear it is and please comment vote and fan .

5 votes and # comments for faster update