thank u!!

princeton's pov*

preston came to me .I haven't seen him in while he started barking.Thats strange he never does this.then chloe came in ''uggghhgh wat is that doing here get it out now!!!'' ''wat is wrong with u ,u love all yur dogs i dont know who u are anymore yurs eye dont change wat have u done to yurself'' ''prince babe  im sorry i was just in a mad mood'' she yelled ''no the chloe i know wouldnt kick out  her older brothers thats wat u called them chlow would spend time with everyone ,and she wouldnt reject her dog that has been with her  her whole life where is the chloe i fell in love with cuz i dont see her!!!'' i said and i left downstairs preston following me too ''omg prince thank god youre here i need yur help '' briana said '' come her before she comes '' we ran out side and she handed me a gun '' here your gunna need it '' that person in their is not chloe she her twin  chloe is in the cellar thats why preston is here now you need to help her ill go get lia just go now'' '' but will u be safe '' '' yes i will now go !!!'' we both ran '' i kicked the door down and their she was my chloe  looking rather sick then healthy ''prince you came to save me '' ''yes i did come on we got to save everyone from yur sister" we ran and entered the house  ana and briana were having a fight and lia was on the floor  in a corner with a phone.