arrival...not so good =)

Liandra’s pov

So my daddy just arranged for us to leave tomorrow .We just got our tickets and reserved the seats and canceled the rest.  He said it would be great fro me to get rid of all this drama for a while .I thought it is a great I idea right now we are just finishing eating and are about to call my uncle ray over and Edith to discuss this and for them to know our new schedule

Ray pov

I was called by prod saying that lia wanted for us to be their or she would just send the new schedule to us since we leave tomorrow. But anyways we went  we  were going to be with her for anything.

Next day

Prod ‘s pov

We are driving to rays house to pick up edith and him so that we just head straight to the airport .

~

We just landed and are going to the hotel .

“daddy what are we going to tomorrow?’’ said Liandra

“we are going to the all girls orphanage  and then we just have the rest day off,”

‘oh okay thanks that’s all I needed to know .”

We were just getting ready to load everything we had from the car when their was light flashing behind us.

‘’hey Liandra what happened with your parents!!”

“Liandra turn over here is it true you’re dating Jacob!!’’

‘‘Prodigy why did you take full custody of Liandra isn’t she Princeton’s and Chloe’s daughter!!”

They were yelling random things and how do they find about this stuff so easily. It was becoming more of a big deal and then fans started to come that we were all being drifted apart Liandra was in one crowd.

Liandra pov*

I was separated from the guys and I was with some  crowd of fans and the pap’s.

I just signed some things for them took twitter names and was trying to get through but then the pap’s go tin my way asking questions about the problems going on with my family.

“please get  away from me I need to get inside !!”

 But they wouldn’t listen and it was becoming hard to see all the flashes were blinding.

I was becoming frantic until ray came and got me out of the crowd he brought me towards the doors of the hotel and made sure I didn’t trip ,my eyes were going back to normal and regaining its vision.

“thank you uncle ray I think we should head upstairs to get rest tomorrow is a really busy day for us “ I said

“yea sure lets go .’’

this was not a good arrival but it would get better.......i hope.

Here ya go I update and please vote and fan and read my other book.