its all my FAULT!!!

4days later*

roc's pov*

Wefound out that chloe left prince for a while and she is preggo.We dont know were she left and princeton is all heart broken he wont eat or talk to anyone of us just briana''prince come on she gonna come back''briana said after that princeton phone rang ''prince  its chloe''i said after that he sprung to his phone and he put it on speaker ''hello chloe ''''ye its me im coming home in 2 days ''we herd a loud crash and an alarm goin off from the other side''chloe r u okay'' prince said''prince help please dont hurt !''and her line went silent'chloe no''prince said ''we have to go get her i know were she is in london come on guys we have to get her''briana said''you knew were she was and didnt tell me''prince said''prince she told me not to tell you before she left she looked realbad she was crying and she begged''briana said''well how do we get their''prod said''well if you were smart we go on a plane'' ''i know that but it depends on wat time the plane leaves for london''ray said''guys yur so stupid we go on my private jet duhh'' she said I never new she had one .Chloe had one but we never got on it before''r we gonna stand here or go save her"princeton said''fine get your clothes and stuff be down in a hour roc come on we r going to my house to set everything up and have the jet ready.''briana said,most of my clothes were their keisha and walter had let us kinda move in their house and the conjuction is still our home but we are growing boys so we need to go out in the world and experiance it and now were going to london with no adults''briana how are you going to get the plane without yiour parents knowing?'' i said kinda worried''oh dont worry its mine and they baisclly live off my money so they dont really need to care of wat i do in my life just be their but they also work their not like chloe parents that used her for the fame and money''''oh okay nice to know that lets get ready''.me and briana color cordinated our clothes and we even have a matching outfitme and her r so inlove that we understand eachother and agree with eachother and without her i dont know wat i would be.we even got a couple of matching j's we are gonna change into one of our matching outfits we had picked out earlier and are aabout to meet the others at chloes house.well this is gonna be fun.

________________________________________________________________________________

please vote and comment.