good news!!!

chloe's pov

1 week later

we just have arrived from our honeymoon and we are unpacking and gettng settled in our new bigger mansion prince is getting his stuff from the conjuction household and im talking to my private doctor at his office.Ive got good news for princeton..ray and prod are also moving in it just not the same with out them briana is moving inher house right next to me. ive got a recording studio being built for the boys and another special suprise for them they will sure like.

princeton's pov

I went home excpecting for  chloe to be their but she wasnt she was with her doctor she wasnt feeling good lately so I went to our room to finish unpacking i herd downstairs door open and close so it meant she was home i went to check ''hey how you feeling?" i said''now that i know wats wrong much better'' she said with a huge smile''wats wrong r u okay!?!?" ''yes im fine but yur gonna be a father that's it''she said''omg really this is the greatest news so far I luv you baby no we can start our family'' i aid so happy''but r u sure you are gonna be able to handle all of this maybe yur just not ready'' ''chloe wat do you mean you have no experince either and i know its gonna be hard but im gonna try my hardest to make it work!''i said yelling''woow i see how it is have you forgotten ive had a child before and she died at the age of 1 prince she was just 1''she said breaking down into tears''im sorry chloe i didnt know'' ''and my mom wants me to abort the baby she is still living in my house and i told her and she said i should abort it cuz at the end am just a bad mom and my son or daughter is gonna die cuz of me you know how much that hurts and then come to you say the news and you say this and im may consider wat she told me if you dont change yur aditute and until then im leaving!'' those words just broke my heart we barely got married and she was leaving to i dont know were.I saw how she got  a suit case and packed clothes and her importanat stuff ''chloe were ru goin i didnt mean those things i said its that you got  me agravated and with those words you just said its killing me just knowing yur leaving'' i said on the verge of tears'' im sorry prince but i need to think and the only way to think is to get away for a couple of days away from everything from everyone just please ill call you once i have decided my desicin untill then i love you''she kissedme for the last time and left i just cried i cant forgive myself for this.