tradegy

chloe's pov*

my guard dogs were releasied and they were coming straight at the boys but prince was in front so I got in front and yelled 'sit down '' my dogs were trained and follow my commands'' york and teddy  back to yur room now!!'' and with that they left "omg chloe thank you  i thought i was going to get attacked""yea well get otu of my house and briana lets go to the land rover again''"okay wait weres my bag''''its in the car lets go dont want to be late''

princetons pov*

i luv chloe buti dont think she likes me but we r going to follow them .she was traveling far hope the paps dont follow us .she got out and went into some type of ranch they both got a horse and started riding them they jumped their bars each one of them higher than the other one .Briana finished her excersise and chloe was on her last one she moved back and then started running then the horse got on her hind legs and she lost controll making her fall.She wouldnt move.''Chloe!!!''briana yelled me and the boys ran to her'''wat r u guys dooing here just forget that help me take her to the house !!!""no she needs to go to a hospital!""she has never gone to those she has her private doctor""she needs to go t a hospital ""okay just call them''.I took my phone and called them shortly they were here and they rushed her to the hospital briana went in her private car and we followed .

1 hr later*

"r u family of  chloe knight ?'"yes we r how is she''i said"well she is in a comma and 1 week is all she has cuz she is in a fragile mode""well thank you doctor"i said "well how r we going to tell her mom she only has 1 week to wake up or she is gone"prod said"her parents are away and they come back in a month,lets go see her before we leave'' briana said''okay'' roc said we entered her room & she was weak and pale i talked to her and told her i love her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

2days later

roc royal's pov*

princeton always visits chloe she still hasnt had no progress.i keep looking at briana and im starting to grow feelings for her .she is the one that makes me smile and everday i wake up thinking of her.briana told me today we r going to her house later on and Imma ask her out.

Ray ray's pov

some of chloe's came over here tp support her and to make sure that she is alright .me and nicole have gotten closer over the days its like she understands me and we love eachother we r already going out and prod made his move on her friend diana u can see that they r truly in love.

no one's pov*

 so everyboy is now dating none of the girls and chloe has made progress bye squeezing princeton's hand he is overwhelmed with joy.

2 days later

princetons pov*

so chloe finally woke up.She is having trouble remebering things but she knows wat happened & wants to go ride her horse again but of course i dont want her to get hurt again.''well when I was asleep I herd you say that u luv me  is that true?'' she asked me''umm.. yea I luv u do you luv me?''''well i have grown feelings and more attached to you so yea'' she loves me omg I should make my move now ''chloe would you like to be my girl ?".I hope she says  yes.''no-"

___________________________________________________________________________________

I know it boring but it will get better and please commet and vote I promise it will get better